This gallery contains 10 photos.
National Security Agency snoops are harvesting as many as 5 billion records daily to track mobile phones as they ping nearby cell towers across the globe.
That alarming scoop by The Washington Post via documents provided by NSA leaker Edward Snowden included wishful thinking from an unnamed government “intelligence lawyer” interviewed in the story. This official, according to the Post, said that the data “are not covered by the Fourth Amendment,” meaning a probable-cause warrant isn’t required to get it.
In reality, however, the case law on cell-site locational tracking — while generally favorable to the government — is far from clear, with federal courts and appellate courts offering mixed rulings on whether warrants are needed.
And it’s a big deal. As of last year, there were 326.4 million wireless subscriber accounts, exceeding the U.S. population, responsible for 2.3 trillion annual minutes of calls, according to the Wireless Association.
Raunchy homosexuality has yet again made it into the mainstream consciousness via family friendly television medium. The question is, why? Why can't we just view a parade on Thanksgiving, or send our children to school carefree in the knowledge that they won't be assaulted by homosexual sex?
I can answer that for you. Liberals are forcing their loose sexual mores on the rest of us…
Before anyone asks, I don't celebrate Kwanzaa. Besides the fact that its a fake holiday meant to cheapen and lessen the impact of Christmas, there's the criminal history of its founder: Ron Karenga — aka Dr. Maulana Karenga, who was a madman, liar, torturer and all around criminal, as well as FBI stooge.
Many prominent conservatives have written about the…
The American intelligence service – NSA – infected more than 50,000 computer networks worldwide with malicious software designed to steal sensitive information. Documents provided by former NSA-employee Edward Snowden and seen by this newspaper, prove this.
A management presentation dating from 2012 explains how the NSA collects information worldwide. In addition, the presentation shows that the intelligence service uses ‘Computer Network Exploitation’ (CNE) in more than 50,000 locations. CNE is the secret infiltration of computer systems achieved by installing malware, malicious software.
One example of this type of hacking was discovered in September 2013 at the Belgium telecom provider Belgacom. For a number of years the British intelligence service – GCHQ – has been installing this malicious software in the Belgacom network in order to tap their customers’ telephone and data traffic. The Belgacom network was infiltrated by GCHQ through a process of luring employees to a false Linkedin page.
Earlier today Bibi Netanyahu took to Twitter to speak out on the Iran "deal".
"@netanyahu: This is not a historic agreement, it's a historic mistake. Lifting the pressure, this "first step", might be the last step.
Like the agreement reached with North Korea in 2005, this agreement has made the world a much more dangerous place.
For years the international community has demanded that Iran cease uranium enrichment.
On the 150th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln’s monumental Gettysburg Address, an America being led by a black president should be seen as a great step forward in just a few short generations. Unfortunately, that same leader has done everything in his power to sully the message of that historic speech.
Though Barack Obama claims to be among Lincoln’s most ardent admirers, he could not be bothered to join the celebration marking the speech’s anniversary. Chalking his snub up to a scheduling conflict, Obama sent a representative in his stead.
Not only is it disturbing that the most disengaged president in modern history cannot find the time to mark such a momentous occasion; a recently released video clip of Obama reciting the Gettysburg Address raised further concerns.
As part of a documentary by filmmaker Ken Burns, Obama joined a number of other politicians and public figures in paying homage to the speech. While every other guest recited one particular line as Lincoln did, Obama made one conspicuous omission.
While the original orator declared “that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom,” Obama neglected to include the “under God” portion.
After the story broke, a website dedicated to the documentary claimed that Obama was specifically asked to recite a draft of the speech that omitted God. Oddly enough, if this is true, it would mean he was the only speaker faced with such a demand.
Practitioners of many faiths – especially Christianity – feel increasingly excluded from the Obama administration. A man who campaigned as a believer has spent years distancing himself from any embrace of his faith.
Though it struck many as merely a convenient excuse, even if producers did ask Obama to read a different version of the address, he could have easily refused. As he is so keen to point out, he is the president and can basically do whatever he wishes.
Such a devoted follower of Lincoln could have obviously paid him a proper tribute by reciting the final version of his groundbreaking speech. The fact that he didn’t says a lot.
In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.
Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.
And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.
“He’s not the only one,” said the source, who asked to remain anonymous for now but is willing to talk with the Labor Department and Congress if asked.
- WELL, NOW, THIS SEEMS LIKE A BIG STORY: Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report. In the hom… (pjmedia.com)
- BREAKING SCANDAL: Census ‘Faked’ 2012 Election Jobs Report… IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE? (redflagnews.com)
- REPORT: Census ‘faked’ unemployment number ahead of 2012 election… (nypost.com)
- RELIABLE SOURCE: Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report AND THE CENSUS BUREAU KNEW IT (homegrownmedia.info)
- At Least One Census Worker Made Up Employment Data In Run-Up to 2012 Elections (minx.cc)
- NY Post: Did Census fake the September 2012 jobs report? (hotair.com)
- Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report (redalertpolitics.com)
- BREAKING: Did Barack Obama “Cook The Unemployment Books” Right Before 2012 Election? (oneworldchronicle.com)
- The October 2012 Pre-Election Jobs Report Was Faked (zerohedge.com)
- Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report (wnd.com)
Checkpoints Near the Border
Be aware that DHS agents have recently set up constitutionally-questionable “security checkpoints” up to 100 miles inside U.S. territory. If you should drive into one of these roadblocks, you are not required to answer the agent’s questions (usually starting with “Are you a United States citizen?”). Nor are you required to consent to any searches.
Visit www.checkpointusa.org/blog to learn more about this program and check out the video below. By actively “flexing” their rights, these brave citizens expose the techniques DHS agents (and police in general) use to trick and intimidate citizens into compliance. Also take note of the practical necessity of flexing your rights repeatedly.
Aside from exposing the legal farce of these internal DHS “security” checkpoints, the phrase “Am I free to go” has taken on a life of its own. (We prominently pushed it in both of our feature films.) We knew that this works to withdraw oneself from unwanted police encounters. Now we have more video proof!
To learn more about how to flex your rights at DHS checkpoints, check out our new article on the topic. It also includes tips for flexing your rights at DUI checkpoints, drug checkpoints, and TSA checkpoints.
As you can see from the video, one must literally exercise one’s rights to see success. The act of legal noncompliance is a skill that requires repeated, disciplined effort. (The more you do it, the easier it gets!)
When done correctly, the act creates shame and discomfort among officers tasked with detaining and interrogating innocent people. More importantly, it sends a message to law enforcement that we the people do not support unconstitutional intrusions of our privacy and liberty. That’s what flexing your rights is all about!
- Do You Know Your Rights If You’re Stopped By Police? (youviewed.com)
- OWNED! Guy Drives out of California CheckPoint Mid-Argument, Refuses Questioning [Video] (freepatriot.org)
- Civil Disobedience on Display at Unconstitutional Checkpoint (activistpost.com)
- Man Refuses to Answer Questions at CA Checkpoint, Drives Away (informationliberation.com)
He knows everything. And yet he seems to know nothing. He’s passionate about the details of domestic policy but wasn’t privy to the details of his own legacy law. He’s an academic with a command of every issue at once but seemingly only finds out what his administration is doing in news reports. He’s so brilliant every normal endeavor he’s tried has bored him, but he couldn’t bother to entertain himself with more than one monthly meeting on the make-or-break program of his presidency. He’s the captain of the Culture of Competency who has overseen the most incompetent rollout of an entitlement program in history.
I was struck by a moment in President Obama’s press conference today where this paradox was on full display. The president floated, throughout the press conference, from profession of utter ignorance to confident declaration and directive. Allahpundit noted that Obama distanced himself from the website’s problems by saying he was never informed of its problems. He knew nothing.
PRESIDENT OBAMA: OK. On the website, I was not informed directly that the website would not be working as — the way it was supposed to. Has I been informed, I wouldn’t be going out saying, boy, this is going to be great. You know, I’m accused of a lot of things, but I don’t think I’m stupid enough to go around saying, this is going to be like shopping on Amazon or Travelocity, a week before the website opens, if I thought that it wasn’t going to work.
So, clearly, we and I did not have enough awareness about the problems in the website. Even a week into it, the thinking was that these were some glitches that would be fixed with patches, as opposed to some broader systemic problems that took much longer to fix and we’re still working on them.
Neat how his ignorance is proof of his smarts. “I don’t think I’m stupid enough…”
- The ignorant omniscience of President Obama (hotair.com)
- Article Reveals “Obama’s Ignorance” (bluegrassbulletin.com)
- President Obama was in the dark on HealthCare.gov problems (bizjournals.com)
- Obama: I’m not stupid enough to mislead on Obamacare website (washingtontimes.com)
- Obama Likens Health Care Law To Forcing People to ‘Buy a New Car’ (+video) (joemiller.us)
- Obama Pleads Ignorance (americanthinker.com)
- M.K.Ham: ‘The Ignorant Omniscience of President Obama’ (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- Obama: No One Told Me About Obamacare’s Problems (freebeacon.com)
- President Obama’s Other Remarks Yesterday (academeblog.org)
- Humbled and fumbled: Obama’s top 5 Obamacare screw ups (rare.us)
**Written by Doug Powers
...If he was misled (or "myzeled" as DWS might say it) and kept in the dark this much by his staff and select cabinet members which led to subsequent monumental embarrassment, how come not a single head inside the administration has rolled yet?
He told reporters Thursday that, had he known of the rampant glitches and crashes that have plagued Obamacare’s central hub, he wouldn’t have promoted it so heavily.
On Friday, Rush Limbaugh issued a fiery response to Oprah Winfrey’s claim that the “disrespect” President Barack Obama faces is, in “many cases,” due to the fact that he is black. Oprah made the comments during an interview with BBC.
“Just the level of disrespect, when the senator yelled out, ‘You’re a liar!’ Remember that? Yeah, I think that there’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs, and that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African-American,” Oprah said in the interview. “There’s no question about that. And it’s the kind of thing that nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it.”
Immediately after playing the audio, Limbaugh asked of Oprah: “Then how the hell did you become who you are?”
“Why hasn’t anybody in your audience, Oprah, ever said, ‘You lie!’? Because you have. It wasn’t a senator, Oprah. It was a congressman by the name of Joe Wilson, and he was right. Obama was lying,” Limbaugh added.
The radio host said he had to be “really careful” because Oprah is a “goddess to a lot of people,” but he still didn’t seem to hold back much.
“These people are not nearly as smart as they think they are, and they don’t know nearly what they think they know,” he continued. “They are embarrassingly ignorant. It wasn’t a senator. It was a congressman. And it’s not because he was black. It’s because he was lying, Oprah! He’s lying now!”
Listen to the audio via the Daily Rushbo:
- Limbaugh Goes Off on Oprah Over Racism Charge: ‘It’s Because He Was Lying, Oprah!’ | TheBlaze.com (rubinoworld.com)
- Limbaugh Goes Off on Oprah Over Racism Charge: ‘It’s Because He Was Lying, Oprah!’ (theblaze.com)
- Limbaugh Goes Off on Oprah Over Racism Charge: ‘It’s Because He Was Lying, Oprah!’ (redflagnews.com)
- Limbaugh to Oprah: ‘How the Hell Did You Become Who You Are’ If Obama Faces Racism? (mediaite.com)
- Limbaugh Goes Off on Oprah Over Racism Charge: ‘It’s Because He Was Lying, Oprah!’ (gopthedailydose.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Attacks Oprah Over Obama, Race Comments (AUDIO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Limbaugh Tees Off On Oprah Over Recent Defense Of Obama (ijreview.com)
- One media giant calls out another for epic hypocrisy: ‘My God, Oprah!’ (bizpacreview.com)
- Oprah Winfrey: Obama is victim of racism; racists ‘just have to die’ (bizpacreview.com)
- Oprah Tells BBC: Many Americans ‘Disrespect’ Obama Because He’s Black (mediaite.com)
This billboard debuted this week on Interstate 205 near Estacada in Oregon. It reminds voters of who voted for the ObamaCare debacle. You own it Democrats President Barack Obama, Governor John Kitzhaber, Senator Ron Wyden and Senator Jeff Merkley.
We need more of these. Jeff Merkley voted for ObamaCare and for the “grandfather” clause that destroyed millions of individual insurance policies. He knew what he was doing.He’s one of the 15 Senators up for re-election in 2014 and now he wants to change the subject. We shouldn’t let him.
Not only did Barack Obama lie about Obamacare, Democrats knew he was lying all along. The lies were part of the plan. Had they told people the truth about what they wanted to do, they couldn’t have even gotten a majority of Democrats to vote for the law.
- Oregon Billboard Slams Democrats for LYING ABOUT OBAMACARE | Right Wing News (rubinoworld.com)
- Why Lie?… Oregon Billboard Bashes Democrats on Obamacare (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Jeff Merkley acknowledges he failed to foresee wave of health insurance cancellations (oregonlive.com)
- How Jeff Merkley of Oregon became a favorite senator of the activist left (oregonlive.com)
- GOP hits Jeff Merkley on Obamacare as new Republican enters Senate race: Oregon politics today (oregonlive.com)
- Abandon ship: Blue-state Dem Jeff Merkley to co-sponsor Landrieu’s version of the “Keep Your Plan Act” (ivoter.com)
- Merkley co-sponsors Landrieu bill to allow consumers to keep health plans (dailykos.com)
- Merkley, Feinstein Back Landrieu’s Bill To Unwind Obamacare Market Reforms (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Obamacare is in much more trouble than it was one week ago (washingtonpost.com)
- No Reprieve for the Obamacare Dozen (rushlimbaugh.com)
Ann Coulter – November 13, 2013 – TO SPEAK TO A NIGERIAN PRINCE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH CARE, PRESS ’1′ NOW
In a weird confluence of the nation’s two most pressing issues — Obamacare and our insane immigration laws — this week we found out that the tens of thousands of “navigators” hired by the government to enroll people in Obamacare will include convicted felons.
Despite some “navigators” having already been exposed as having arrest warrants against them, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has no plans to screen out the criminals. (But rest assured: If your identity is stolen as a result of trying to sign up for Obamacare, no one will be more upset about it than President Obama.)
Maybe it’s a blessing that the Obamacare website has crashed more often than the Soviet Union’s commercial air fleet did.
In addition to convicted felons, navigators are drawn from labor unions, community organizers, former ACORN staffers and front-groups for the Democratic National Committee.
Call right up and give all your private financial and medical information to those guys! What could go wrong? (Before Obamacare was even online, Minnesota’s health exchange emailed the Social Security numbers and other identifying information for about 2,400 Americans to a man applying to be a “navigator.”)
If you call today, you can sign up for Obamacare plus learn about a Nigerian prince in exile who’s willing to share his vast inheritance with you in exchange for your bank account numbers.
Which reminds me, federal health insurance programs have long been a prime target for scammers and con artists.
Two months before enrollment began in the Obamacare exchanges, the administration’s top health care official heaped praise on WebMD for launching an online resource to help Americans navigate the complex law.
The consumer health care site had the occasional nice thing to say about Obamacare, too. In one article, it predicted doctors might pick up more patients and crowed in an article titled “7 Surprising Things About the Affordable Care Act” that many consumers already had received insurance refunds under the law.
But what neither Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius nor WebMD mentioned at the time was that the company, which millions of Americans regularly read for health news, also stood to earn millions of dollars from a federal contract to teach doctors about Obamacare.
- WebMD received almost 5 million bucks for feds to promote Obamacare (americanthinker.com)
- WebMD’s healthy deal with Obamacare: Millions of dollars for kind words (washingtontimes.com)
- WebMD’s Healthy Payoff $$$ Deal To Push Obamacare (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- WebMD.com Cut SECRET DEAL With Obamacare For Millions (thecount.com)
- WebMD Raking in Cash for Promoting Obamacare (pjmedia.com)
- WebMD on the Take for ObamaCare (grumpyelder.com)
- WebMD: A Lesson In How Government Buys Off Societal Leadership (politicaloutcast.com)
- WebMD Snags Multi-Million Contract to Promote Obamacare (bighealthreport.com)
- WebMD Forgot To Mention That It Was Paid To Push Obamacare (libertycrier.com)
If you're a night owl or a fan of infomercials, you've heard of Kevin Trudeau.
What's the difference between Obama and Kevin Trudeau?
After a trial which concluded today, Kevin Trudeau is going to jail for lying to the American people about healthcare on TV. That's the main difference between him and Obama.
John Kerry throws freedom-seeking women under the bus
by Michelle Malkin
It's confirmed: The "F" in John. F. Kerry stands for "Feckless." Women around the world no longer need to wonder whether America's secretary of state will stand boldly with them in defense of their basic rights. He won't.
On Monday, Kerry was in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.