Facebook Covers for Obama on Benghazi, Suspends SEALs Page
Add Facebook to the cadre of media that are helping President Obama cover up his responsibility for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya.
The Special Operations Speaks PAC last week posted an image comparing SEALs’ loyalty when Obama needed them to how two SEALs were ignored by the White House during the firefight at the U.S. mission on September 11. The meme was shared by more than 30,000 and seen by hundreds of thousands of people.
Over the weekend, Facebook apparently panicked, pulled the image and gave SOS a warning that it was in violation of Facebook policy.
Larry Ward, president of Political Media Inc., which maintains the SEALs page, told Breitbart that he copied the Facebook warning and reposted the original image with the warning as a caption.
As a result, Facebook suspended SOS for 24 hours.
And yes, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is said to be an Obama supporter.
MORE . . .
- Facebook Censors Navy SEALs to Protect Obama on Benghazi-Gate (thegrimcreeper.newsvine.com)
- WOMEN’S GROUP Slams Obama For Abandoning SEALs in Benghazi (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Facebook Censors Navy Seals To Protect Obama On Benghazi-Gate (redalertpolitics.com)
- Facebook Censors Navy Seals to Protect Obama on Benghazi-gate (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Facebook Closes Down SEALs to Shield Obama (moonbattery.com)
Posted on November 1, 2012, in 1st Amendment, Big Brother, Civil Rights, Corruption, Opinion, Politically Correct, Tyranny, Unemployment and tagged Barack Obama, Benghazi, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, Obama, United States, United States Navy SEALs, white house. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.