Jihad Watch & Atlas Shrugs
via Jihad Watch
Reza Aslan refuses to speak out for Islamic “moderation,” says bin Laden’s version of Islam is valid
Action: Ask Metro Officials to Meet with Anti-Hate Coalition, Oppose Deceptive Islamic Supremacist Ad
via Atlas Shrugs
Woe, the islamophobia!
Every country in the West should be doing the same thing. Throw the supremacist colonizers out. Another imam in Paris gets kicked out of France and back to Tunisia, where he came from in the 1960s.
The devout and pure Muslim cleric called for violent uprisings in the cause of Islam and urged the return of corporal punishment of women. Pure, authentic Islam. Half of American Muslims agree with him.
The Truth about American Muslims: Half believe “parodies of Muhammad should be prosecuted criminally in the US, one in eight call for death penalty for insulting Islam,
40% say sharia law not US law
There he goes again. Obama aiding and abetting the jihadists. Is there any more dangerous threat to freedom-loving peoples than Obama? Prepare yourself for a massive genocide (millions) of Christians by Muslims in Syria. And the media will ignore it, instead mythologizing about imaginary islamophobia.
More of Obama’s war on women, the fallout of Obama’s pro-sharia foreign policy.
Minnesota: Jihad recruiters using Qur’an to convince young Muslims to go fight in Somalia; Muslim community leaders “puzzled”
Actually, it’s the media that is puzzled. This flies in the face of their fantasy and delusion. Muslim community leaders are engaging in taqiyya and kitman, so course they are uh, “puzzled.”
- Atlas Shrugs & Jihad Watch (rubinoworld.com)
- From The Religion of Peace and Love (rubinoworld.com)
- Now jihadists put bull’s-eye on Muslims (wnd.com)
- Obama ‘thinks rule of Islamic law good thing’ (wnd.com)
- we must know the extent of obama’s enthusiasm for and the amount of his administration’s contact with the jihad …. (wintersoldier2008.typepad.com)
- From The Religion of Peace (rubinoworld.com)
- Atlas Exclusive: Robert Spencer: Is the foe religious or political? (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)