About Paolo Rubino
My name is Paolo Rubino. I’m from Brooklyn, NY.
- In a strict interpretation of the U.S. Constitution,
- We are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights and we should exercise these rights as often as possible and fight back against those who seek to restrict said rights,
- Small Government,
- A strong national defense.
- Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem.
- We are a nation that has a government — not the other way around.
- Our Government has no power except that granted it by the people.
- The government, its agencies and agents, at all levels, have grown beyond the consent of the governed.
- Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
- Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
- Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
- Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
- History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.
- Man is not free unless government is limited.
- People do not make wars; governments do.
- Protecting the rights of even the least individual among us is basically the only excuse the government has for even existing.
- The most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the government and I’m here to help.
- The taxpayer – that’s someone who works for the federal government but doesn’t have to take the civil service examination.
- If you invent a better mousetrap, the government comes along with a better mouse.
My blog is not just about politics. I will also post what ever catches my interest at the moment. Subscribe and/or feel free to browse my pages and leave comments.
* Ronald Reagan quoted or paraphrased.