This gallery contains 16 photos.
Author Archives: Paolo Rubino
Washington, DC — More bad news for ObamaCare as users of its website Healthcare.gov report finding pornographic material on a number of its signup pages. CGI Federal, the IT contractor responsible for the site said the obscene content was uploaded by a disgruntled employee.
Ken Renynolds who is a spokesman for CGI Federal told CNN the problem with the site has been resolved. “This is an isolated incident,” Reynolds said. “The employee responsible for the obscene material has since been terminated. One bad apple does not speak for an entire company. I assure the American people that their privacy and information is safe and secure as always.”
The graphic material was viewable Friday evening between 8PM – 9PM PST. Users reported the images to customer support which then had the content removed from the server.
Obamacare: It doesn't work. It's never going to work. Shhh! Don't tell Obama. He's still telling people that they can keep their plans!
Joe had simply reposted an article written by Kevin Jackson – a conservative black man.
Ooops. Megyn Kelly owes Joe an apology. But as far as i’m concerned, that wouldn’t be the end of it. This could be very problematic for Ms. Kelly because, if she were to admit to her error, she will then have to either:
- Call Kevin Jackson (a black man) a racist for writing the article in question, or
- NOT call Kevin Jackson (a black man) a racist for writing the article in question.
Now, unless Ms. Kelly can explain why it WAS racist when a white man had authored the article but NOT racist when a black man had authored the article (which would expose some of her own racial biases), she has no other choice but to step on a politically incorrect landmine and call a black man a racist.
Good luck with that Megyn.
Until she corrects the record on this, i will not be watching anymore of her broadcasts. Pass this story around.
By Mychal Massie
In case you missed it, Fox News’ Megyn Kelly, who apparently fancies herself more as a factory wall pin-up than a credible news source, recently attacked Joe the Plumber calling him a racist for an article that she wanted the public to think he had written titled, “America Needs a White Republican President” which was in fact written by Kevin Jackson, who is only slightly lighter than am I.
But there sat Kelly, in all her insult-feigned glory, railing about how deplorable Joe was for writing such an insulting, insensitive, and racist article. But as I stated in the above paragraph, Joe the Plumber who is white did not write the article; Kevin Jackson who is black wrote the article. Joe simply reposted it.
[ . . . ]
Kelly is a shameful example of how the media tries to undermine true conservatives by either ignoring them or falsely accusing them. There is no question but that Kelly knew Joe had not written the article. There is absolutely no way her researchers would not have informed her of same. My personal assistant and researcher would never permit me to make such a mistake. It simply is not an option.
MORE – - – Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer.
- Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer | The Daily Rant: Conservative Mychal Massie’s Hard Hitting Commentary on Race, Obama and Politics
- Megyn Kelly Gets It Wrong (By Joe The Plumber) (with video)
- Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer (mychal-massie.com)
- Questions Megyn Kelly must answer (wnd.com)
- Megyn Kelly yells at Obama defender: Answer me, don’t go away to a happy place (bizpacreview.com)
- Megyn Kelly revisits how Obamacare was shoved down our throats… (therightscoop.com)
- Questions Megyn Kelly of Fox News Must Answer .. By Mychal Massie (saveamericafoundation.com)
- RACE IN AMERICA: Questions Megyn Kelly must answer (freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com)
- Questions Megyn Kelly must answer (mobile.wnd.com)
NSA infiltrates links to Yahoo, Google data centers worldwide, Snowden documents say – The Washington Post
The National Security Agency has secretly broken into the main communications links that connect Yahoo and Google data centers around the world, according to documents obtained from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden and interviews with knowledgeable officials.
By tapping those links, the agency has positioned itself to collect at will from among hundreds of millions of user accounts, many of them belonging to Americans. The NSA does not keep everything it collects, but it keeps a lot.
According to a top secret accounting dated Jan. 9, 2013, NSA’s acquisitions directorate sends millions of records every day from Yahoo and Google internal networks to data warehouses at the agency’s Fort Meade headquarters. In the preceding 30 days, the report said, field collectors had processed and sent back 181,280,466 new records — ranging from “metadata,” which would indicate who sent or received e-mails and when, to content such as text, audio and video.
- NSA infiltrates links to Yahoo, Google data centers worldwide, Snowden documents say (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- NSA Hacked Into Google, Yahoo Networks (valuewalk.com)
- Report: NSA Broke Into Yahoo, Google Data Centers (abcnews.go.com)
- Report: NSA broke into Yahoo, Google data centers (stltoday.com)
- Report: NSA broke into Yahoo, Google data centers (miamiherald.com)
- Snowden suspected of covering electronic tracks (bigstory.ap.org)
- Report: NSA cracked most online encryption (bigstory.ap.org)
- NSA Broke Into Yahoo, Google Data Centers: Report (huffingtonpost.com)
- NSA Infiltrates Google And Yahoo Networks, Report Says (jeremiahtillman.wordpress.com)
- NSA Infiltrates Google And Yahoo Networks, Report Says (techcrunch.com)
Here is an image i just put together. All i need now is a good caption. Ideas?
MSNBC’s Blistering Montage of the President Denying Knowledge of Recent Scandals | Video | TheBlaze.com
Even MessNBC is getting in on some of the action. They feign disbelief at Barry’s denials. Really? This president is the same s**thead who voted “present” 129 times while in the Illinois state Legislature to avoid making controversial votes.
This is the first bystander-in-chief (also known as The Limbaugh Theorem). He wants the authority without the responsibilty.
“What did the president know and when did he know it?”
Not much, and not until much later, an MSNBC-created montage of recent scandals recaps.
Among them are Operation Fast and Furious; the Internal Revenue Service’s extra scrutiny of conservative groups; Department of Justice subpoenas of Associated Press records; Solyndra; and the disastrous rollout of Obamacare.
Here’s a clip of the MSNBC segment:
- MSNBC’s Blistering Montage of the President Denying Knowledge of Recent Scandals (theblaze.com)
- MSNBC Shows Montage of Obama’s Untruths (VIDEO) (thelibertarianrepublic.com)
- Morning Joe Montage Shows Consistent Denials by White House of Various Scandals (freebeacon.com)
- Scarborough Loses It (huffingtonpost.com)
- GOP Rep Tells Morning Joe Co-host: You’re Part of the Problem (1800politics.com)
In this radio program Dennis Miller advises business owners that if they are forced to cut hours and or fire employees due to the impact of Obamacare, then it is the Obama supporters that should be fired.
These aren’t forgivable glitches that no one could have foreseen. They’re unforced, avoidable errors that show signs of being difficult to fix.
Observers could reasonably dismiss the earliest reports of Obamacare website failures. Multiple glitches at launch aren’t ideal, but they happen to even successful projects. So long as the overall effort was competently run, there was no reason to panic: If most everything was as it should’ve been, fixes could’ve been made quickly.
But Obamacare wasn’t competently run.
It’s too early to know exactly what is wrong or how long it will take to fix. But the latest reporting on rollout problems reveals that they’re “the result of gross negligence, ignorance, and the violation of engineering best practices at just about every step of the way,” as Dan Hanson persuasively argues at Marginal Revolution.
- The Stunning Negligence That Doomed Obamacare’s Launch (theatlantic.com)
- The stunning negligence that doomed Obamacare (rare.us)
- Conor Friedersdorf Peeks at My Ideology (lawfareblog.com)
- Why newspapers often don’t call out politicians for lying (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Robert Farley on Conor Friedersdorf: Repudiate! Refudiate!: Noted (delong.typepad.com)
- Wonkbook: Maybe the NSA should just run HealthCare.Gov (washingtonpost.com)
- A Peek at the Ideology of a Prominent NSA Defender – Conor Friedersdorf – The Atlantic (theatlantic.com)
- Conor Friedersdorf: U.S. should own up to civilian drone deaths (ocregister.com)
- Why Does Conor Friedersdorf Work for the Greater Evil? Weblogging (delong.typepad.com)
NBC News: White House Has Known For At Least 3 Years Millions Would Lose Coverage Due to ObamaCare | NewsBusters
In his sales pitch for ObamaCare, the President regularly told Americans that if they liked their current health insurance policies, they could keep them.
A blockbuster report just published at NBCNews.com by Lisa Myers and Hannah Rappleye not only completely refutes this, but claims that the Administration has known for at least three years that millions would lose their coverage due to ObamaCare’s implementation:
President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”
None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law. But the Department of Health and Human Services then wrote regulations that narrowed that provision, by saying that if any part of a policy was significantly changed since that date — the deductible, co-pay, or benefits, for example — the policy would not be grandfathered.
Buried in Obamacare regulations from July 2010 is an estimate that because of normal turnover in the individual insurance market, “40 to 67 percent” of customers will not be able to keep their policy. And because many policies will have been changed since the key date, “the percentage of individual market policies losing grandfather status in a given year exceeds the 40 to 67 percent range.”
That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them.
But there’s more:
- NBC News: Obama Admin. Knew Millions Would Not Be Able to Keep Their Health Insurance for at Least 3 Years, Promised It Anyway (theblaze.com)
- NBC Sources: Obama Knew That Millions Would Lose Coverage (minx.cc)
- NBC News: Hundreds Of Thousands Lose Insurance Due To Obamacare (libertycrier.com)
- Obama Reportedly Knew Millions Wouldn’t Get To Keep Their Health Insurance But Promised It Anyway (businessinsider.com)
- Obama Administration Admits it Knew that Millions Would Lose Their Insurance Because of Healthcare Law (blackchristiannews.com)
- Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance (investigations.nbcnews.com)
- CBS: Millions of cancellations and skyrocketing costs the big problem of ObamaCare (hotair.com)
- NBCNEWS: Obama knew millions would lose health plans… (investigations.nbcnews.com)
- NBC: Obama Knew Millions Of Americans Could Not Keep Their Health Insurance Under Obamacare (patdollard.com)
In the face of the ObamaScare disaster, Obastard and his mainstream cronies are doing their very liberal best to convince us the president didn’t really mean it when he said 4,000 times, “you could keep your insurance if you like it.”
Yet over at the official white house web page we find the following:
Just in case they do figure out their web page is contradicting their latest lies, i’ve archived a copy here in PDF format.
- Valerie Jarrett: Obamacare doesn’t force you off your plan; your insurance company does, by complying with Obamacare! (hotair.com)
- 60 Minutes: yes, America, the Obama Administration lied to you about Benghazi (humanevents.com)
- 60 Minutes confirms Benghazi is a real scandal, and you’ve been lied to (ihatethemedia.com)
- Rep. Joe Wilson Vindicated: Obama Repeatedly Lied to the American Public on Obamacare (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Woodward on Obama Admin Scandals: It’s a Rat’s Nest of Concealment and Lies (1800politics.com)
- Obama Knew Promise You Could Keep Your Insurance Was A Lie (townhall.com)
- Democrats Call On Obama Administration To Delay Health Care Deadlines As Problems Persist (huffingtonpost.com)
- 60 Minutes: Benghazi Is Too Awful a Scandal to Cover Up (powerlineblog.com)
Hundreds of thousands of Americans are losing their plans due to Obamacare. Their plans are cancelled and the replacement plans in order to conform with Obamacare are as much or higher than 10x the cost of their previous plans. One woman’s plan went from $54 a month to $591 a month a 994% increase in her monthly premium.