Category Archives: Debt
Rather than seethe over President Obama’s ongoing sequester-related demagoguery, Crossroads GPS has produced a web ad that duly notes that the cuts were Obama’s idea to begin with, and pokes fun at his apocalyptic scare-tactics.
This video is a must watch. Interesting, frightening and refreshing to hear somebody from outside our country assess the economic mess in the United States and Europe. There is some great information contained in the graphics on the right side which can be better read in HD quality and fullscreen.
Pierre Poilievre is a Member of Parliament for Nepean-Carleton, he was first elected in 2004 and has since been re-elected in 2006, 2008, and 2011. In April of 2012, MP Poilievre stood up in the House of Commons to defend economic freedom and to warn his colleagues of a fiscal cliff that many economies like the US and European Union are headed to.
This video is the enhanced version of his original House of Commons speech on the economy and how to avoid a fiscal cliff.
- Fiscal Cliff Put Into Perspective of a Household Income (johnsimonds.com)
- Geithner: U.S. to hit debt ceiling on Monday (money.cnn.com)
- New fiscal cliff issue: The debt ceiling (usatoday.com)
- Debt Ceiling Suddenly Becomes Big News Story (valuewalk.com)
- You: US Treasury warns of ‘extraordinary measures’ amid fiscal cliff deadlock (guardian.co.uk)