This gallery contains 23 photos.
Category Archives: Economy
In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.
Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.
And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.
“He’s not the only one,” said the source, who asked to remain anonymous for now but is willing to talk with the Labor Department and Congress if asked.
- WELL, NOW, THIS SEEMS LIKE A BIG STORY: Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report. In the hom… (pjmedia.com)
- BREAKING SCANDAL: Census ‘Faked’ 2012 Election Jobs Report… IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE? (redflagnews.com)
- REPORT: Census ‘faked’ unemployment number ahead of 2012 election… (nypost.com)
- RELIABLE SOURCE: Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report AND THE CENSUS BUREAU KNEW IT (homegrownmedia.info)
- At Least One Census Worker Made Up Employment Data In Run-Up to 2012 Elections (minx.cc)
- NY Post: Did Census fake the September 2012 jobs report? (hotair.com)
- Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report (redalertpolitics.com)
- BREAKING: Did Barack Obama “Cook The Unemployment Books” Right Before 2012 Election? (oneworldchronicle.com)
- The October 2012 Pre-Election Jobs Report Was Faked (zerohedge.com)
- Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report (wnd.com)
- Fashion statement: Pelosi sports costly Hermes scarf for shutdown debate (twitchy.com)
- Hermes helps you tie your scarf (adverblog.com)
Courtesy of ObamaCareCosts.org, find out how much ObamaCare is costing your state:
Boom: The Explosion in Healthcare Premiums due to Obamacare in One Chart:
Prices Set for New Health-Care Exchanges
Younger Buyers May Face Higher Insurance Premiums
Young consumers in many states will be offered rates that are lower than some initial forecasts, but still significantly higher than they may be used to seeing, on health-insurance exchanges run either entirely or in part by the federal government. New federal requirements will require carriers to price insurance equally regardless of consumers’ medical history or gender and will offer more generous coverage and more benefits than current plans may offer. Compare insurance premiums for the lowest-cost ‘bronze’ plan for a 27-year-old single person with the current lowest-cost option for a man in a metro area in 36 states where the federal government will oversee exchanges. Some people may be eligible for subsidies towards the cost of coverage.
Double Down: Obamacare Will Increase Avg. Individual-Market Insurance Premiums By 99% For Men, 62% For Women
For months now, we’ve been waiting to hear how much Obamacare will drive up the cost of health insurance for people who purchase coverage on their own. Last night, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services finally began to provide some data on how Americans will fare on Obamacare’s federally-sponsored insurance exchanges. HHS’ press release is full of happy talk about how premiums will be “lower than originally expected.” But the reality is starkly different.
- Cruz: The Ruling Class Shouldn’t Have Exemptions That the Citizens Don’t (minx.cc)
- RNC Chair Supports Cruz Obamacare ‘Filibuster’ (pjmedia.com)
- The Wrecking Ball Known as ObamaCare (americanthinker.com)
- Sen. Mike Lee: ‘We Have Support in Senate’ to Defund ObamaCare (mediaite.com)