This gallery contains 23 photos.
Category Archives: Incompetence
Ann Coulter – November 13, 2013 – TO SPEAK TO A NIGERIAN PRINCE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH CARE, PRESS ’1′ NOW
In a weird confluence of the nation’s two most pressing issues — Obamacare and our insane immigration laws — this week we found out that the tens of thousands of “navigators” hired by the government to enroll people in Obamacare will include convicted felons.
Despite some “navigators” having already been exposed as having arrest warrants against them, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has no plans to screen out the criminals. (But rest assured: If your identity is stolen as a result of trying to sign up for Obamacare, no one will be more upset about it than President Obama.)
Maybe it’s a blessing that the Obamacare website has crashed more often than the Soviet Union’s commercial air fleet did.
In addition to convicted felons, navigators are drawn from labor unions, community organizers, former ACORN staffers and front-groups for the Democratic National Committee.
Call right up and give all your private financial and medical information to those guys! What could go wrong? (Before Obamacare was even online, Minnesota’s health exchange emailed the Social Security numbers and other identifying information for about 2,400 Americans to a man applying to be a “navigator.”)
If you call today, you can sign up for Obamacare plus learn about a Nigerian prince in exile who’s willing to share his vast inheritance with you in exchange for your bank account numbers.
Which reminds me, federal health insurance programs have long been a prime target for scammers and con artists.
November 6, 2013 9:22 pm
Paisley suffered what appeared to be a painful back injury and Underwood asked the country star if he “had that Obamacare.” The crowd responded with uproarious applause.
- Serial LIAR: Video Of Obama Blatantly Lying 36 Times (rinf.com)
- Conan Blasts Obamacare and Hollywood (battleofourtimes.com)
Jackie Mason Blasts Obama: “The Whole Country Wonders if This Guy’s President. He Sounds More Like a Maniac in an Asylum” | The Gateway Pundit
World Net Daily reported:
Legendary comedian Jackie Mason has uncorked a full-blown assault on President Obama and his troubled attempt at providing health care for Americans.
“It’s such a ridiculous thing. The whole country’s walking around wondering if this guy’s really the president of a country. He sounds more like a maniac in an asylum,” Mason said in a radio interview Sunday night.
“He’s saying things that nobody believes. He was always lying every day of his life. Every time he talks it was a lie. The only time he tells the truth is when you didn’t hear from him.”
“This is becoming so ridiculous, that even the biggest liar can’t top himself,” Mason, 76, told host Aaron Klein on WABC in New York City. “He looks at you straight in the face, and tells you that if you want your plan, you got your plan, you keep your plan. Now, a month-and-a-half later, you got no plan, you lost your plan, and he tells you you still got a plan.”
(NOTE: this audio version has been edited to only include comments regarding Obama. For the full version go to Klein Online.)
- Jackie Mason Blasts Obama: “The Whole Country Wonders if This Guy’s President. He Sounds More Like a Maniac in an Asylum” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Famous comic flays Obama as lying ‘maniac’ (mobile.wnd.com)
- Famous comic flays Obama as lying ‘maniac’ (wnd.com)
- Legendary comedian absolutely tears lying ‘maniac’ Obama to shreds (ivoter.com)
- Legendary comedian absolutely tears lying ‘maniac’ Obama to shreds (bizpacreview.com)
- Obama Destroyed! Lying Maniac Should Be Jailed Or Institutionalized According To Famous Comedian (gopthedailydose.com)
- Legendary Comedian Blasts President, Calls Obama a Lying Maniac (1800politics.com)
- Legendary Comic Jackie Mason Blasts Obama’s “Blatant” ObamaCare Lies “Sounds Like Maniac In Asylum” (ironicsurrealism.com)
- Jackie Mason: Obama a ‘Liar,’ ‘Out of Touch with Humanity’ (breitbart.com)
The videos show Obama promising 300 million Americans that “if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period.”
But that’s not what he really said, Obama announced Monday in a speech to about 200 Organizing for Action supporters, gathered at the St. Regis hotel in D.C.
“What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he told Obamacare’s political beneficiaries and contractors.
That claim is not supported by his videotaped statements, which don’t include any mention of his new “if it hasn’t changed” exception.
- Give It A Rest … Obama In Trauma (sandiateaparty.com)
- Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises (patriotrising.com)
- Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises (gopthedailydose.com)
Washington, DC — More bad news for ObamaCare as users of its website Healthcare.gov report finding pornographic material on a number of its signup pages. CGI Federal, the IT contractor responsible for the site said the obscene content was uploaded by a disgruntled employee.
Ken Renynolds who is a spokesman for CGI Federal told CNN the problem with the site has been resolved. “This is an isolated incident,” Reynolds said. “The employee responsible for the obscene material has since been terminated. One bad apple does not speak for an entire company. I assure the American people that their privacy and information is safe and secure as always.”
The graphic material was viewable Friday evening between 8PM – 9PM PST. Users reported the images to customer support which then had the content removed from the server.
NSA infiltrates links to Yahoo, Google data centers worldwide, Snowden documents say – The Washington Post
The National Security Agency has secretly broken into the main communications links that connect Yahoo and Google data centers around the world, according to documents obtained from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden and interviews with knowledgeable officials.
By tapping those links, the agency has positioned itself to collect at will from among hundreds of millions of user accounts, many of them belonging to Americans. The NSA does not keep everything it collects, but it keeps a lot.
According to a top secret accounting dated Jan. 9, 2013, NSA’s acquisitions directorate sends millions of records every day from Yahoo and Google internal networks to data warehouses at the agency’s Fort Meade headquarters. In the preceding 30 days, the report said, field collectors had processed and sent back 181,280,466 new records — ranging from “metadata,” which would indicate who sent or received e-mails and when, to content such as text, audio and video.
- NSA infiltrates links to Yahoo, Google data centers worldwide, Snowden documents say (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- NSA Hacked Into Google, Yahoo Networks (valuewalk.com)
- Report: NSA Broke Into Yahoo, Google Data Centers (abcnews.go.com)
- Report: NSA broke into Yahoo, Google data centers (stltoday.com)
- Report: NSA broke into Yahoo, Google data centers (miamiherald.com)
- Snowden suspected of covering electronic tracks (bigstory.ap.org)
- Report: NSA cracked most online encryption (bigstory.ap.org)
- NSA Broke Into Yahoo, Google Data Centers: Report (huffingtonpost.com)
- NSA Infiltrates Google And Yahoo Networks, Report Says (jeremiahtillman.wordpress.com)
- NSA Infiltrates Google And Yahoo Networks, Report Says (techcrunch.com)
MSNBC’s Blistering Montage of the President Denying Knowledge of Recent Scandals | Video | TheBlaze.com
Even MessNBC is getting in on some of the action. They feign disbelief at Barry’s denials. Really? This president is the same s**thead who voted “present” 129 times while in the Illinois state Legislature to avoid making controversial votes.
This is the first bystander-in-chief (also known as The Limbaugh Theorem). He wants the authority without the responsibilty.
“What did the president know and when did he know it?”
Not much, and not until much later, an MSNBC-created montage of recent scandals recaps.
Among them are Operation Fast and Furious; the Internal Revenue Service’s extra scrutiny of conservative groups; Department of Justice subpoenas of Associated Press records; Solyndra; and the disastrous rollout of Obamacare.
Here’s a clip of the MSNBC segment:
- MSNBC’s Blistering Montage of the President Denying Knowledge of Recent Scandals (theblaze.com)
- MSNBC Shows Montage of Obama’s Untruths (VIDEO) (thelibertarianrepublic.com)
- Morning Joe Montage Shows Consistent Denials by White House of Various Scandals (freebeacon.com)
- Scarborough Loses It (huffingtonpost.com)
- GOP Rep Tells Morning Joe Co-host: You’re Part of the Problem (1800politics.com)
These aren’t forgivable glitches that no one could have foreseen. They’re unforced, avoidable errors that show signs of being difficult to fix.
Observers could reasonably dismiss the earliest reports of Obamacare website failures. Multiple glitches at launch aren’t ideal, but they happen to even successful projects. So long as the overall effort was competently run, there was no reason to panic: If most everything was as it should’ve been, fixes could’ve been made quickly.
But Obamacare wasn’t competently run.
It’s too early to know exactly what is wrong or how long it will take to fix. But the latest reporting on rollout problems reveals that they’re “the result of gross negligence, ignorance, and the violation of engineering best practices at just about every step of the way,” as Dan Hanson persuasively argues at Marginal Revolution.
- The Stunning Negligence That Doomed Obamacare’s Launch (theatlantic.com)
- The stunning negligence that doomed Obamacare (rare.us)
- Conor Friedersdorf Peeks at My Ideology (lawfareblog.com)
- Why newspapers often don’t call out politicians for lying (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Robert Farley on Conor Friedersdorf: Repudiate! Refudiate!: Noted (delong.typepad.com)
- Wonkbook: Maybe the NSA should just run HealthCare.Gov (washingtonpost.com)
- A Peek at the Ideology of a Prominent NSA Defender – Conor Friedersdorf – The Atlantic (theatlantic.com)
- Conor Friedersdorf: U.S. should own up to civilian drone deaths (ocregister.com)
- Why Does Conor Friedersdorf Work for the Greater Evil? Weblogging (delong.typepad.com)
NBC News: White House Has Known For At Least 3 Years Millions Would Lose Coverage Due to ObamaCare | NewsBusters
In his sales pitch for ObamaCare, the President regularly told Americans that if they liked their current health insurance policies, they could keep them.
A blockbuster report just published at NBCNews.com by Lisa Myers and Hannah Rappleye not only completely refutes this, but claims that the Administration has known for at least three years that millions would lose their coverage due to ObamaCare’s implementation:
President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”
None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law. But the Department of Health and Human Services then wrote regulations that narrowed that provision, by saying that if any part of a policy was significantly changed since that date — the deductible, co-pay, or benefits, for example — the policy would not be grandfathered.
Buried in Obamacare regulations from July 2010 is an estimate that because of normal turnover in the individual insurance market, “40 to 67 percent” of customers will not be able to keep their policy. And because many policies will have been changed since the key date, “the percentage of individual market policies losing grandfather status in a given year exceeds the 40 to 67 percent range.”
That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them.
But there’s more:
- NBC News: Obama Admin. Knew Millions Would Not Be Able to Keep Their Health Insurance for at Least 3 Years, Promised It Anyway (theblaze.com)
- NBC Sources: Obama Knew That Millions Would Lose Coverage (minx.cc)
- NBC News: Hundreds Of Thousands Lose Insurance Due To Obamacare (libertycrier.com)
- Obama Reportedly Knew Millions Wouldn’t Get To Keep Their Health Insurance But Promised It Anyway (businessinsider.com)
- Obama Administration Admits it Knew that Millions Would Lose Their Insurance Because of Healthcare Law (blackchristiannews.com)
- Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance (investigations.nbcnews.com)
- CBS: Millions of cancellations and skyrocketing costs the big problem of ObamaCare (hotair.com)
- NBCNEWS: Obama knew millions would lose health plans… (investigations.nbcnews.com)
- NBC: Obama Knew Millions Of Americans Could Not Keep Their Health Insurance Under Obamacare (patdollard.com)
In the face of the ObamaScare disaster, Obastard and his mainstream cronies are doing their very liberal best to convince us the president didn’t really mean it when he said 4,000 times, “you could keep your insurance if you like it.”
Yet over at the official white house web page we find the following:
Just in case they do figure out their web page is contradicting their latest lies, i’ve archived a copy here in PDF format.
- Valerie Jarrett: Obamacare doesn’t force you off your plan; your insurance company does, by complying with Obamacare! (hotair.com)
- 60 Minutes: yes, America, the Obama Administration lied to you about Benghazi (humanevents.com)
- 60 Minutes confirms Benghazi is a real scandal, and you’ve been lied to (ihatethemedia.com)
- Rep. Joe Wilson Vindicated: Obama Repeatedly Lied to the American Public on Obamacare (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Woodward on Obama Admin Scandals: It’s a Rat’s Nest of Concealment and Lies (1800politics.com)
- Obama Knew Promise You Could Keep Your Insurance Was A Lie (townhall.com)
- Democrats Call On Obama Administration To Delay Health Care Deadlines As Problems Persist (huffingtonpost.com)
- 60 Minutes: Benghazi Is Too Awful a Scandal to Cover Up (powerlineblog.com)
Benghazi was a planned, sophisticated attack by al Qaeda against a barely protected American outpost. Lara Logan reports.