Category Archives: Islam
via CBS News
(CBS News) “Everybody in the mission” in Benghazi, Libya, thought the attack on a U.S. consulate there last Sept. 11 was an act of terror “from the get-go,” according to excerpts of an interview investigators conducted with the No. 2 official in Libya at the time, obtained by CBS News’ “Face the Nation.”
“I think everybody in the mission thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning,” Greg Hicks, a 22-year foreign service diplomat who was the highest-ranking U.S. official in Libya after the strike, told investigators under authority of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Hicks, the former U.S. Embassy Tripoli deputy chief of mission, was not in Benghazi at the time of the attack, which killed Chris Stevens – then the U.S. ambassador to Libya – and three other Americans.
When he appears this week before the committee, chaired by Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., Hicks is expected to offer testimony at odds with what some American officials were saying in public – and on “Face the Nation” – just five days after the attack. Benghazi whistleblowers have rallied attention to discrepancies among the administration’s reaction to the attack, which The Weekly Standard suggests was frayed by ever-evolving talking points that sought to remove references to al Qaeda.
On Sept. 16, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice hit the media circuit, appearing on all five Sunday talk shows to dispel the notion that the strike was a premeditated terrorist act and to perpetuate the case that it began “spontaneously” out of protests in Egypt. Rice’s spot on “Face the Nation” that day was preceded by the new President of Libya Mohammed al-Magariaf, who said his government had “no doubt that this was preplanned, predetermined.”
- Official: We Knew Benghazi as a Terrorist Attack “From The Get-go” (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Prepare For Bombshells From The Benghazi Whistle Blower Hearings On Wednesday (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- Official: We knew terrorists attacked Benghazi “from the get-go” (cbsnews.com)
- Diplomat to testify that Benghazi “was a terrorist attack from the beginning” (hotair.com)
- Administration Knew Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack ‘From the Get-Go’ (pjmedia.com)
- Rice’s Lies Hurt FBI’s Investigation Of Benghazi (sweetness-light.com)
- Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack “from the get-go” – CBS News (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Darrell Issa says there was ‘clearly a political decision’ regarding Benghazi talking points (twitchy.com)
- Top Diplomat in Benghazi to Testify, “Everybody in the Mission” Thought 9/11 Attack Perpetrated by Terrorists “From the Get-Go” (nationalreview.com)
- U.S. Official Contradicts Initial White House Claims On Benghazi (huffingtonpost.com)
This video should be watched by everybody. As usual, Mr. Condell is right on the mark.
“Progressive” doesn’t mean what you think it means.
Check out the video description at YouTube for lots of additional information and links.
Boston marathon bombing suspect - Chechnyan Muslim - seized after shoot-out: Police officer shot dead and second terrorist still on run after car chase
Muslims are begging for a 'white' tea-party member to be the Boston terrorist bomber. Will their prayers come true? Let's all see what unfolds and if their prayers come true.... Meanwhile Obama is on an official let's-clear-the-Muslims tour with a dramatic and silly interfaith service photo op so everyone can see just how lovely it all is. Why interfaith? Is terrorism and threats a daily act amongst the Protestants and Catholics, Hindus and Jews, and Buddhists and non-believers?
The OIC assault on free speech continues.
“If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” – George Washington.
OIC coming back with another attempt to stamp out free speech
Saudi king demands global blasphemy law
Arab League demands global blasphemy law