Category Archives: Just Fun
Try it the next time you hear the President speak . . .
Please read the rules before playing. This distraction may dull the nausea.
Rules for Bullshit Bingo:
- before barrack obama’s next televised speech, print your “bullshit bingo”
- check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.
- when you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout “bullshit!”
- Barack Obama Bingo Game (thesource.typepad.com)
via Happy Place
Yes, those are all the same cars. Apparently they thought we wouldn’t notice because Nancy is on the right side of the screen, when in reality she is to Asleigh Banfield’s left. See The Atlantic Wire‘s excellent breakdown of the shots to see exactly what happened. Tricky, CNN, very tricky. We understand, though. When a major crime story like the Cleveland Kidnapping breaks, you have to send in Nancy Grace. However, since Nancy Grace is a poorly-medicated vengeance demon who’s always just a bad morning away from ending up on her own show, you also send in a real anchor with whom she can “correspond.” Unfortunately, it’s hard to get shooting permits in Cleveland on short notice, so you set up in the same parking lot. Do us a favor, CNN, just put them next to each other and have them talk into each other’s faces instead of relaying their words through satellites to come back down 30 feet away like we’re idiots.
- CNN Anchors Pretend They’re Having A “Satellite Interview” Even Though They’re In The Same Parking Lot. (pakalertpress.com)
- Nancy Grace and Ashleigh Banfield Hold Split-Screen Interview in Same Parking Lot – Dashiell Bennett and Philip Bump – The Atlantic Wire (theatlanticwire.com)
- CNN anchors pretend they’re having a “satellite interview” even though they’re in the same parking lot. (happyplace.com)
- LMAO: Nancy Grace, Ashleigh Banfield Split-Screen Interview in SAME Parking Lot (riehlworldview.com)
Rather than seethe over President Obama’s ongoing sequester-related demagoguery, Crossroads GPS has produced a web ad that duly notes that the cuts were Obama’s idea to begin with, and pokes fun at his apocalyptic scare-tactics.
Nothing mystical or magical here, just sheer awesomeness! Check it out :)
via Discovery News
Gymkhana is a timed motorsport involving the memorization of a track with obstacles. DC Shoes co-founder Ken Block is also an expert at rally driving. He took to the streets of San Francisco in his 650 horsepower Ford Fiesta to drive a crazy complex course as fast as possible.