This gallery contains 4 photos.
Category Archives: Lies, Lies, Lies
In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.
Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.
And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.
“He’s not the only one,” said the source, who asked to remain anonymous for now but is willing to talk with the Labor Department and Congress if asked.
- WELL, NOW, THIS SEEMS LIKE A BIG STORY: Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report. In the hom… (pjmedia.com)
- BREAKING SCANDAL: Census ‘Faked’ 2012 Election Jobs Report… IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE? (redflagnews.com)
- REPORT: Census ‘faked’ unemployment number ahead of 2012 election… (nypost.com)
- RELIABLE SOURCE: Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report AND THE CENSUS BUREAU KNEW IT (homegrownmedia.info)
- At Least One Census Worker Made Up Employment Data In Run-Up to 2012 Elections (minx.cc)
- NY Post: Did Census fake the September 2012 jobs report? (hotair.com)
- Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report (redalertpolitics.com)
- BREAKING: Did Barack Obama “Cook The Unemployment Books” Right Before 2012 Election? (oneworldchronicle.com)
- The October 2012 Pre-Election Jobs Report Was Faked (zerohedge.com)
- Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report (wnd.com)
Ann Coulter – November 13, 2013 – TO SPEAK TO A NIGERIAN PRINCE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH CARE, PRESS ’1′ NOW
In a weird confluence of the nation’s two most pressing issues — Obamacare and our insane immigration laws — this week we found out that the tens of thousands of “navigators” hired by the government to enroll people in Obamacare will include convicted felons.
Despite some “navigators” having already been exposed as having arrest warrants against them, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has no plans to screen out the criminals. (But rest assured: If your identity is stolen as a result of trying to sign up for Obamacare, no one will be more upset about it than President Obama.)
Maybe it’s a blessing that the Obamacare website has crashed more often than the Soviet Union’s commercial air fleet did.
In addition to convicted felons, navigators are drawn from labor unions, community organizers, former ACORN staffers and front-groups for the Democratic National Committee.
Call right up and give all your private financial and medical information to those guys! What could go wrong? (Before Obamacare was even online, Minnesota’s health exchange emailed the Social Security numbers and other identifying information for about 2,400 Americans to a man applying to be a “navigator.”)
If you call today, you can sign up for Obamacare plus learn about a Nigerian prince in exile who’s willing to share his vast inheritance with you in exchange for your bank account numbers.
Which reminds me, federal health insurance programs have long been a prime target for scammers and con artists.
November 6, 2013 9:22 pm
Paisley suffered what appeared to be a painful back injury and Underwood asked the country star if he “had that Obamacare.” The crowd responded with uproarious applause.
- Serial LIAR: Video Of Obama Blatantly Lying 36 Times (rinf.com)
- Conan Blasts Obamacare and Hollywood (battleofourtimes.com)
Jackie Mason Blasts Obama: “The Whole Country Wonders if This Guy’s President. He Sounds More Like a Maniac in an Asylum” | The Gateway Pundit
World Net Daily reported:
Legendary comedian Jackie Mason has uncorked a full-blown assault on President Obama and his troubled attempt at providing health care for Americans.
“It’s such a ridiculous thing. The whole country’s walking around wondering if this guy’s really the president of a country. He sounds more like a maniac in an asylum,” Mason said in a radio interview Sunday night.
“He’s saying things that nobody believes. He was always lying every day of his life. Every time he talks it was a lie. The only time he tells the truth is when you didn’t hear from him.”
“This is becoming so ridiculous, that even the biggest liar can’t top himself,” Mason, 76, told host Aaron Klein on WABC in New York City. “He looks at you straight in the face, and tells you that if you want your plan, you got your plan, you keep your plan. Now, a month-and-a-half later, you got no plan, you lost your plan, and he tells you you still got a plan.”
(NOTE: this audio version has been edited to only include comments regarding Obama. For the full version go to Klein Online.)
- Jackie Mason Blasts Obama: “The Whole Country Wonders if This Guy’s President. He Sounds More Like a Maniac in an Asylum” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Famous comic flays Obama as lying ‘maniac’ (mobile.wnd.com)
- Famous comic flays Obama as lying ‘maniac’ (wnd.com)
- Legendary comedian absolutely tears lying ‘maniac’ Obama to shreds (ivoter.com)
- Legendary comedian absolutely tears lying ‘maniac’ Obama to shreds (bizpacreview.com)
- Obama Destroyed! Lying Maniac Should Be Jailed Or Institutionalized According To Famous Comedian (gopthedailydose.com)
- Legendary Comedian Blasts President, Calls Obama a Lying Maniac (1800politics.com)
- Legendary Comic Jackie Mason Blasts Obama’s “Blatant” ObamaCare Lies “Sounds Like Maniac In Asylum” (ironicsurrealism.com)
- Jackie Mason: Obama a ‘Liar,’ ‘Out of Touch with Humanity’ (breitbart.com)
The videos show Obama promising 300 million Americans that “if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period.”
But that’s not what he really said, Obama announced Monday in a speech to about 200 Organizing for Action supporters, gathered at the St. Regis hotel in D.C.
“What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he told Obamacare’s political beneficiaries and contractors.
That claim is not supported by his videotaped statements, which don’t include any mention of his new “if it hasn’t changed” exception.
- Give It A Rest … Obama In Trauma (sandiateaparty.com)
- Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises (patriotrising.com)
- Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises (gopthedailydose.com)
NSA infiltrates links to Yahoo, Google data centers worldwide, Snowden documents say – The Washington Post
The National Security Agency has secretly broken into the main communications links that connect Yahoo and Google data centers around the world, according to documents obtained from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden and interviews with knowledgeable officials.
By tapping those links, the agency has positioned itself to collect at will from among hundreds of millions of user accounts, many of them belonging to Americans. The NSA does not keep everything it collects, but it keeps a lot.
According to a top secret accounting dated Jan. 9, 2013, NSA’s acquisitions directorate sends millions of records every day from Yahoo and Google internal networks to data warehouses at the agency’s Fort Meade headquarters. In the preceding 30 days, the report said, field collectors had processed and sent back 181,280,466 new records — ranging from “metadata,” which would indicate who sent or received e-mails and when, to content such as text, audio and video.
- NSA infiltrates links to Yahoo, Google data centers worldwide, Snowden documents say (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- NSA Hacked Into Google, Yahoo Networks (valuewalk.com)
- Report: NSA Broke Into Yahoo, Google Data Centers (abcnews.go.com)
- Report: NSA broke into Yahoo, Google data centers (stltoday.com)
- Report: NSA broke into Yahoo, Google data centers (miamiherald.com)
- Snowden suspected of covering electronic tracks (bigstory.ap.org)
- Report: NSA cracked most online encryption (bigstory.ap.org)
- NSA Broke Into Yahoo, Google Data Centers: Report (huffingtonpost.com)
- NSA Infiltrates Google And Yahoo Networks, Report Says (jeremiahtillman.wordpress.com)
- NSA Infiltrates Google And Yahoo Networks, Report Says (techcrunch.com)
MSNBC’s Blistering Montage of the President Denying Knowledge of Recent Scandals | Video | TheBlaze.com
Even MessNBC is getting in on some of the action. They feign disbelief at Barry’s denials. Really? This president is the same s**thead who voted “present” 129 times while in the Illinois state Legislature to avoid making controversial votes.
This is the first bystander-in-chief (also known as The Limbaugh Theorem). He wants the authority without the responsibilty.
“What did the president know and when did he know it?”
Not much, and not until much later, an MSNBC-created montage of recent scandals recaps.
Among them are Operation Fast and Furious; the Internal Revenue Service’s extra scrutiny of conservative groups; Department of Justice subpoenas of Associated Press records; Solyndra; and the disastrous rollout of Obamacare.
Here’s a clip of the MSNBC segment:
- MSNBC’s Blistering Montage of the President Denying Knowledge of Recent Scandals (theblaze.com)
- MSNBC Shows Montage of Obama’s Untruths (VIDEO) (thelibertarianrepublic.com)
- Morning Joe Montage Shows Consistent Denials by White House of Various Scandals (freebeacon.com)
- Scarborough Loses It (huffingtonpost.com)
- GOP Rep Tells Morning Joe Co-host: You’re Part of the Problem (1800politics.com)
NBC News: White House Has Known For At Least 3 Years Millions Would Lose Coverage Due to ObamaCare | NewsBusters
In his sales pitch for ObamaCare, the President regularly told Americans that if they liked their current health insurance policies, they could keep them.
A blockbuster report just published at NBCNews.com by Lisa Myers and Hannah Rappleye not only completely refutes this, but claims that the Administration has known for at least three years that millions would lose their coverage due to ObamaCare’s implementation:
President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”
None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law. But the Department of Health and Human Services then wrote regulations that narrowed that provision, by saying that if any part of a policy was significantly changed since that date — the deductible, co-pay, or benefits, for example — the policy would not be grandfathered.
Buried in Obamacare regulations from July 2010 is an estimate that because of normal turnover in the individual insurance market, “40 to 67 percent” of customers will not be able to keep their policy. And because many policies will have been changed since the key date, “the percentage of individual market policies losing grandfather status in a given year exceeds the 40 to 67 percent range.”
That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them.
But there’s more:
- NBC News: Obama Admin. Knew Millions Would Not Be Able to Keep Their Health Insurance for at Least 3 Years, Promised It Anyway (theblaze.com)
- NBC Sources: Obama Knew That Millions Would Lose Coverage (minx.cc)
- NBC News: Hundreds Of Thousands Lose Insurance Due To Obamacare (libertycrier.com)
- Obama Reportedly Knew Millions Wouldn’t Get To Keep Their Health Insurance But Promised It Anyway (businessinsider.com)
- Obama Administration Admits it Knew that Millions Would Lose Their Insurance Because of Healthcare Law (blackchristiannews.com)
- Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance (investigations.nbcnews.com)
- CBS: Millions of cancellations and skyrocketing costs the big problem of ObamaCare (hotair.com)
- NBCNEWS: Obama knew millions would lose health plans… (investigations.nbcnews.com)
- NBC: Obama Knew Millions Of Americans Could Not Keep Their Health Insurance Under Obamacare (patdollard.com)
In the face of the ObamaScare disaster, Obastard and his mainstream cronies are doing their very liberal best to convince us the president didn’t really mean it when he said 4,000 times, “you could keep your insurance if you like it.”
Yet over at the official white house web page we find the following:
Just in case they do figure out their web page is contradicting their latest lies, i’ve archived a copy here in PDF format.
- Valerie Jarrett: Obamacare doesn’t force you off your plan; your insurance company does, by complying with Obamacare! (hotair.com)
- 60 Minutes: yes, America, the Obama Administration lied to you about Benghazi (humanevents.com)
- 60 Minutes confirms Benghazi is a real scandal, and you’ve been lied to (ihatethemedia.com)
- Rep. Joe Wilson Vindicated: Obama Repeatedly Lied to the American Public on Obamacare (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Woodward on Obama Admin Scandals: It’s a Rat’s Nest of Concealment and Lies (1800politics.com)
- Obama Knew Promise You Could Keep Your Insurance Was A Lie (townhall.com)
- Democrats Call On Obama Administration To Delay Health Care Deadlines As Problems Persist (huffingtonpost.com)
- 60 Minutes: Benghazi Is Too Awful a Scandal to Cover Up (powerlineblog.com)
Benghazi was a planned, sophisticated attack by al Qaeda against a barely protected American outpost. Lara Logan reports.
Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.
Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.
Toni Townes ’85 is a onetime policy analyst with the General Accounting Office and previously served in the Peace Corps in Gabon, West Africa. Her decision to return to work, as an African-American woman, after six years of raising kids was applauded by a Princeton alumni publication in 1998
George Schindler, the president for U.S. and Canada of the Canadian-based CGI Group, CGI Federal’s parent company, became an Obama 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the Obamacare website contract.
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website (gopthedailydose.com)
- Surprise! Michelle Obama’s Princeton Buddy Is Exec at Company That Built Failed O-Care Website (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton Classmate Was Obamacare Builder (patdollard.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton Classmate is Executive at Company Which Earned the No-bid Contract to Build the $678 Million Obamacare Website… (redflagnews.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website (gds44.wordpress.com)
- *GASP* Michelle Obama’s Classmate is Top Executive at Company That Built the Worst Website Ever (directorblue.blogspot.com)
- NO BID CONTRACT: Michelle O’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Flashback: Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis: A Racist Behind Every Tree (bluegrasspundit.com)
Among influential U.S. political tweeters, President Barack Obama is the undisputed king of the fake followers. A MailOnline analysis ranks his sizable Twitter following as the most deceptive total among the 21 most influential accounts run by American politicians: More than 19.5 million of his 36.9 million Twitter followers are accounts that don’t correspond to real people.
The four phoniest accounts in the sample, which included Democratic and Republican Party leaders in Washington, D.C., were those belonging to President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michelle Obama and the White House communications shop.
Of the president’s 36.9 million Twitter followers, an astonishing 53 per cent – or 19.5 million – are fake accounts, according to a search engine at the Internet research vendor StatusPeople.com. Just 20 per cent of Obama’s Twitter buddies are real people who are active users.
- Obama is Political King of the Fake Twitter Followers (tomohalloran.com)
- SHOCK: Obama has 19.5 MILLION fake TWITTER followers? (redflagnews.com)
- Move over, Michelle. The President’s fake Twitter followers blows everyone else away. (techi.com)
- Obama has 19.5 MILLION fake TWITTER followers? (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama has nearly 2 million fake Twitter followers (dailycaller.com)
- 55% Of Obama’s Twitter Followers Are Fake (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama has Nearly 2 Million Fake Twitter Followers (joemiller.us)
- 53% of Obama Twitter Followers Are Fake Accounts (breitbart.com)
- Barack Obama is political king of the fake Twitter followers (canadafreepress.com)
- Michelle Obama Has Over 2 Million Imaginary Friends (thedailysheeple.com)