Category Archives: Race Relations
Joe had simply reposted an article written by Kevin Jackson – a conservative black man.
Ooops. Megyn Kelly owes Joe an apology. But as far as i’m concerned, that wouldn’t be the end of it. This could be very problematic for Ms. Kelly because, if she were to admit to her error, she will then have to either:
- Call Kevin Jackson (a black man) a racist for writing the article in question, or
- NOT call Kevin Jackson (a black man) a racist for writing the article in question.
Now, unless Ms. Kelly can explain why it WAS racist when a white man had authored the article but NOT racist when a black man had authored the article (which would expose some of her own racial biases), she has no other choice but to step on a politically incorrect landmine and call a black man a racist.
Good luck with that Megyn.
Until she corrects the record on this, i will not be watching anymore of her broadcasts. Pass this story around.
By Mychal Massie
In case you missed it, Fox News’ Megyn Kelly, who apparently fancies herself more as a factory wall pin-up than a credible news source, recently attacked Joe the Plumber calling him a racist for an article that she wanted the public to think he had written titled, “America Needs a White Republican President” which was in fact written by Kevin Jackson, who is only slightly lighter than am I.
But there sat Kelly, in all her insult-feigned glory, railing about how deplorable Joe was for writing such an insulting, insensitive, and racist article. But as I stated in the above paragraph, Joe the Plumber who is white did not write the article; Kevin Jackson who is black wrote the article. Joe simply reposted it.
[ . . . ]
Kelly is a shameful example of how the media tries to undermine true conservatives by either ignoring them or falsely accusing them. There is no question but that Kelly knew Joe had not written the article. There is absolutely no way her researchers would not have informed her of same. My personal assistant and researcher would never permit me to make such a mistake. It simply is not an option.
MORE – - – Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer.
- Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer | The Daily Rant: Conservative Mychal Massie’s Hard Hitting Commentary on Race, Obama and Politics
- Megyn Kelly Gets It Wrong (By Joe The Plumber) (with video)
- Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer (mychal-massie.com)
- Questions Megyn Kelly must answer (wnd.com)
- Megyn Kelly yells at Obama defender: Answer me, don’t go away to a happy place (bizpacreview.com)
- Megyn Kelly revisits how Obamacare was shoved down our throats… (therightscoop.com)
- Questions Megyn Kelly of Fox News Must Answer .. By Mychal Massie (saveamericafoundation.com)
- RACE IN AMERICA: Questions Megyn Kelly must answer (freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com)
- Questions Megyn Kelly must answer (mobile.wnd.com)
Imagine . . . just imagine . . . if this was somebody on Fox News saying, “Can We Get ‘Rap Music’ for president Obama?
It would be cries of racism from here to eternity.
“We’re going to call this the Senator Ted Cruz jobs report.”
- CNBC HOST: Can We Get ‘Mexican Music’ for Ted Cruz? (truthrevolt.org)
- VIDEO: CNBC’s Steve Liesman Says Mexican Music Should Be Played Behind Ted Cruz (ijreview.com)
- CNBC Reporter Wants ‘Mexican Music’ Playing For Ted Cruz Story (breitbart.com)
- CNBC Reporter Asks for ‘Mexican Music’ to Go With Ted Cruz Story (mediaite.com)
- CNBC Host’s Stunning Slam on Ted Cruz: ‘Can We Get Some…Mexican Music, Maybe?’ | Video (theblaze.com)
- CNBC’s Liesman: Can We Play Some “Mexican Music” While We Talk About Ted Cruz? (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- CNBC Anchor: Can we play some Mexican Music for Ted Cruz? (lunaticoutpost.com)
- TRUTH: FOX Proves Racism; Asks For African Music During Obama Segment (therionorteline.com)
Kerry Washington loses Emmy to Claire Danes . . . it must be racism. Always racism. Racism, racism, racism.
Kerry Washington loses Emmy to Claire Danes, inevitable cries of racism ensue
“Homeland” actress Claire Danes took home the Emmy Award for lead actress in a drama series. One of the nominees she beat out was “Scandal’s” Kerry Washington. Danes is white. Washington is black. Some viewers leapt to the knee-jerk conclusion that raaaaaaaacism was to blame.
- Kerry Washington loses Emmy to Claire Danes, inevitable cries of racism ensue (twitchy.com)
- Emmys 2013: Claire Danes wins best actress in a drama (latimes.com)
- Emmy Awards Red Carpet: Kerry Washington, Claire Danes & More (hollywoodlife.com)
- Emmys Best Dressed (walglondon.wordpress.com)
- Trailblazer Diahann Carroll presents with Kerry Washington at the Emmys, compliments TV’s attractive men (upi.com)
- Claire Danes Wins Best Actress Drama Emmy (theroot.com)
- Claire Danes wins Emmy for best actress in drama (cnsnews.com)
- Diahann Carroll Says, “We’re All Very Grateful” (webpronews.com)
- 2013 Emmy roundup (tatistidbits.wordpress.com)
- Homeland’s Claire Danes Snags Outstanding Lead Actress Emmy (marieclaire.co.uk)
Imagine if this was a white president changing his style of handshake based on color.
I’m afraid to admit that I agree with famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz that the entire prosecutorial team in the trial of George Zimmerman should be disbarred, that they broke every standard rule of our jurisprudence system and falsely accused Zimmerman of second-degree murder, only after the race bait industry unleashed their soulless fury and threats upon Sanford, Fla. If ever there were a more blatant, ill conceived, race-driven prosecution, I am not aware of it.
Sure, all thinking people are very relieved that George Zimmerman was found not guilty by the intelligent, justice-driven women of the jury, in spite of the façade presented by the prosecution and forced by the threat of racism by everyone from President Obama, to Eric Holder, the New Black Panther gangstas, NAACP, excuse makers of every stripe and even the governor of Florida, but still this innocent man who simply defended his life from a violent, life-threatening, bloodying, head-and-face slamming attack by an enraged black man-child has so wrongly paid an inexplicable price financially and emotionally.
The parents of Trayvon Martin get a huge million-dollar-plus payoff from the gated community just to shut them up, and so obviously to fend off the ambulance chaser racist lawyers for the simple fact that their son was guilty of a vicious, violent attack on a man for no good reason whatsoever.
What did the gated community have to do with any of it? Where is a judge capable of making a justice call in this travesty? Does anyone care at all anymore?
The entire system is screwed up.
But George Zimmerman and his entire family, innocent of any wrongdoing, have lost everything and will be in debt for a long, long time for having to fight the trumped-up charges that he “profiled” and/or set out to murder the poor, helpless, dope-smoking, dope-peddling, gangsta wannabe, Skittles hoodie boy.
Dear God in heaven, what has happened to our country and our embarrassing anti-justice court system? I thought judges had ascended to the position of making justice-oriented judgment calls on behalf of the law and We the People they serve. I was wrong.
The mindless hue and cry from Martin’s supporters goes beyond the pale as they wail and squeal that the same thing could happen to their children. Really? You haven’t taught your children not to attack people? If your children don’t attack people, or hang out with the dopers or the gangsta crowd, this simply could not and will not happen to them.
On the other hand, if you fail miserably as a parent and do not teach your children basic politeness and responsible behavior, what happens in the realm of irresponsible, racist behavior could indeed imperil their well-being.
If you haven’t taught your children that non-blacks shouldn’t be referred to as “creepy a– crackers,” then you have exposed your children to trouble just waiting to happen.
It really is just that simple.
- What would Martin Luther King Jr. do? (wnd.com)
‘I got the 30 and I’m coming for that ni**a’: Here Are Some of the Most Disturbing Tweets Following Zimmerman’s Not-Guilty Verdict | TheBlaze.com
It’s hard to believe this is America. I guess it’s legal for people to threaten murder, no? Aren’t these threats race based? Isn’t that racism? Aren’t these animals racists? Why isn’t anybody in positions of authority speaking up or doing something about this? Where is that shithead (Obama) in all this? Oh, that’s right – if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA” Martin (“NO_LIMIT_NIGGA” was little Trayvon’s Twitter Handle).
Meanwhile, over in Chicagoland – 20 shootings and 9 murders of blacks over the 4th of July weekend brought the yearly murder total to over 200 in Chicago. Eh, who cares? Right? Chicago is where blacks are killed by other blacks. Black-on-black murders are okey dokey. Besides, there’s no air time or radio time to be had by race hustlers like Al Sharpton if he were to go to Chicago and open his pie hole to protest black-on-black crimes. Come to think of it, do you remember shitheads like Al Sharpton EVER going into black neighborhoods to protest and bring attention to black-on-black crimes?
For these racists, all black problems are the fault of non-blacks. If it weren’t for non-blacks everything would be just peachy for black people, right? Let’s ask Chicago.
Warning: Some strong language ahead.
Here’s a prediction from New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz:
This one was taken down from Twitter, but it lives on:
via MORE . . .
- Al Sharpton: ‘This Is An Atrocity…a Slap in the Face to Those That Believe in Justice’ (theblaze.com)
- Tucker Carlson: Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Are “Hustlers and Pimps” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- TIMELINE: Media’s prosecution of Zimmerman… (breitbart.com)