In the history of mankind there are countless instances of cult figures who have lead their followers to ruin and disillusionment. Names like Jim Jones, David Koresh, The Pied Piper, Bernie Madoff, Adolph Hitler, Charles Manson, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and a whole host of TV evangelists have done their damage.
It was easy for those outside and not sucked in by these hucksters to see the message they peddled defied logic, science and the laws of economics: Alchemy, master race, buy your way into heaven, getting something for nothing, all have that common thread.
But the lard used to hold it all together is usually tinged with a sort of religious fervor, transferred to that central figure, giving them cult like central power. It is a common thread that overcomes the doubt to accept a belief, no matter how self destructive, or outrageous it is.
In a sort of herd mentality, anyone that dares to question their core beliefs is immediately attacked and marginalized; labeled a “denier,” or a scientific/economic “blasphemer.”
But these cults have not only lead their followers to death, destruction, financial and spiritual ruin; many of them have brought those repercussions to the rest of society.
Former vice president, Al Gore, is a prime example of a modern day cult figure to his followers. His warning against man caused global warming, causing ice caps to melt, catastrophic storms, to wipe us out and cause mass extinctions, is all based on the burning of fossil fuels to power our civilization.
Followers/True Believes of Mr. Gore, burn with religious fervor as they recite historic temperature variations & green house gas concentrations, proving the earth is headed towards certain destruction due to the burning of fossil fuels. We must repent now!
But all the while, Mr. Gore was making hundreds of millions from his “work” and many of the green movements/companies that get government funding, have Mr. Gore’s fingerprints on them somewhere.
But crushingly, Gores followers are starting to realize Mr. Gores feet are made of clay. He sold his failing “Current” cable-television station for about $500 million, which he personally gets 100 million, to the anti-American Al-Jazeera media company…which is owned by the fossil-fuel-rich royal family of Qatar.
MORE . . .
- Al Gore is now richer than Mitt Romney – and it’s all thanks to big oil (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Thirteen Years Later, Lefties Finally Figure Out That Al Gore Has Been Lying To Them (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- AlGorjeera — It’s Official: Al Gore is by far the most lavishly funded fossil fuel player in the global warming debate today (climatedepot.com)
- Oil Funded Al Jazeera Makes Al Gore Richer Than Mitt Romney (townhall.com)
- Glenn Beck: “Badge of Honor” that I’m more loathsome to Al Gore than Al Jazeera (scooprocket.com)
- Employees of Al Gore discover he’s a bullsh*t hypocrite (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Current TV Staffers Reportedly Angry That ‘Bullsh*tter’ Al Gore Sold Out To ‘Big Oil’ (mediaite.com)
- Richer Than Romney: Al Gore Scores On Sale Of Current TV (forbes.com)