- Polls: Ties in MI, MN, NH, OH, PA – Guy Benson.
- Obama favored in his ancestral Kenyan village.
- Obama Blew It! Dick Morris TV: Special Election Alert! | Dickmorris.com.
- Media Report 20K at Obama Milwaukee Event … in 12K Arena.
- “Obama Murdered My Son” Says Mother of Slain Benghazi Victim.
- White House State Dinners Worse Than GSA Scandal.
- From “Hope and Change” to “Revenge”.
- Shock Report: NAACP Takes Over Polling Station in Houston | TheBlaze.com.
- Armed Services Chairman Denounces White House Benghazi Cover-Up and Muzzling of Military Leaders.
- New Bombshells Rock Benghazi Scandal (rubinoworld.com)
- Retired Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen (rubinoworld.com)
- New Tape Proves Obama Refused to Describe Benghazi Attack as Terrorism on 9-12 (rubinoworld.com)
- Poser of the United States: The photo-op presidency (rubinoworld.com)
- CBS held damaging Obama Benghazi tape (wnd.com)
- White House: ‘We Decline to Comment’ on When Obama Learned of Benghazi E-Mails (rubinoworld.com)
By Dick Morris via The Hill | TheHill.com
Voters have figured out that President Obama has no message, no agenda and not even much of an explanation for what he has done over the past four years. His campaign is based entirely on persuading people that Mitt Romney is a uniquely bad man, entirely dedicated to the rich, ignorant of the problems of the average person. As long as he could run his negative ads, the campaign at least kept voters away from the Romney bandwagon. But once we all met Mitt Romney for three 90-minute debates, we got to know him — and to like him. He was not the monster Obama depicted, but a reasonable person for whom we could vote.
As we stripped away Obama’s yearlong campaign of vilification, all the president offered us was more servings of negative ads — ads we had already dismissed as not credible. He kept doing the same thing even as it stopped working.
The result was that the presidential race reached a tipping point. Reasonable voters saw that the voice of hope and optimism and positivism was Romney while the president was only a nitpicking, quarrelsome, negative figure. The contrast does not work in Obama’s favor.
His erosion began shortly after the conventions when Indiana (10 votes) and North Carolina (15) moved to Romney (in addition to the 179 votes that states that McCain carried cast this year).
Then, in October, Obama lost the Southern swing states of Florida (29) and Virginia (13). He also lost Colorado (10), bringing his total to 255 votes.
And now, he faces the erosion of the northern swing states: Ohio (18), New Hampshire (4) and Iowa (6). Only in the union-anchored state of Nevada (9) does Obama still cling to a lead.
In the next few days, the battle will move to Pennsylvania (20), Michigan (15), Wisconsin (10) and Minnesota (16). Ahead in Pennsylvania, tied in Michigan and Wisconsin, and slightly behind in Minnesota, these new swing states look to be the battleground.
Or will the Romney momentum grow and wash into formerly safe Democratic territory in New Jersey and Oregon?
MORE . . .
- Here Comes The Landslide (dickmorris.com)
LANDSLIDE WATCH: Obama in Free-Fall Collapse in Michigan …Update: Obama’s Indie Support Collapsing Too
via Gateway Pundit
And, Obama is in a free-fall collapse in Michigan.
Business Insider reported:
President Barack Obama has seen a once-steady lead in Michigan decline to just 2 points in a recent poll, and Michigan has been thrown into “toss-up” status in the election’s final week.
The poll, from The Detroit News, finds Obama leading Republican rival Mitt Romney, 47.7 percent to 45 percent. That’s the second poll in a week that has shown an increasingly tight race in the state, including a Foster McCollum White Baydoun poll that showed the race virtually tied. And it comes as a pro-Romney super PAC, American Crossroads, includes Michigan in its $50 million, final-week ad buy.
Intriguingly, when comparing the Michigan poll to a new poll of Ohio released today, it shows that the race in Michigan is actually closer.
- LANDSLIDE WATCH: Obama in Free-Fall Collapse in Michigan …Update: Obama’s Indie Support Collapsing Too (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Obama Is In The Midst Of A Free-Fall Collapse In Michigan (businessinsider.com)
- Pic: Detroit News front page highlights Romney’s momentum in Michigan (twitchy.com)
- Romney within 3 in Michigan? (hotair.com)