Sarah Palin taunts Piers Morgan with picture of bear she shot dead and posted on Facebook | Mail Online
Sarah Palin found a novel way to turn down an interview request from Piers Morgan on Friday, posting a picture on Facebook of a bear she had shot dead and a note saying she was busy.
The former Alaska governor thanked chat show host Morgan for inviting her on his ‘shambolic show’ but added she was ‘kind of busy right now’.
Oh dear Piers, thank you so much for all your invitations to appear on your shambolic show, including the adoring message you sent. But is it still any wonder why I’ve politely responded that I’m too busy doing, um, er… pretty much anything to accept the invite? (At least I didn’t tell you to “get stuffed”.) And to all our British friends: we ask, what did your friends across the pond ever do to you to deserve your Piers?
- Sarah Palin Spanks Piers Morgan (cryandhowl.com)
- Sarah Palin directs Facebook photo of her posing with dead bear to Piers Morgan (guns.com)
- Wow: This is How Sarah Palin ‘Politely’ Refused Piers Morgan’s Invitation (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin Just Set the Internet Buzzing With a Message to Piers Morgan (and It Involves a Big, Dead Animal) (theblaze.com)
- Sarah Palin taunts Piers Morgan with picture of bear she shot dead and posted on Facebook (globalclarity.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin Used Photo of Herself With a Dead Bear When She Declined Piers Morgan Invitation to Appear on His Show (katenews2day.com)
- Sarah Palin vs Piers Morgan (tomohalloran.com)
- The Badass Sarah Palin Sends Message To Foreigner Piers Morgan (patdollard.com)
- ‘ROFL!’ Sarah Palin eviscerates Piers Morgan and his ‘shambolic show’ [pic] (twitchy.com)