Joe had simply reposted an article written by Kevin Jackson – a conservative black man.
Ooops. Megyn Kelly owes Joe an apology. But as far as i’m concerned, that wouldn’t be the end of it. This could be very problematic for Ms. Kelly because, if she were to admit to her error, she will then have to either:
- Call Kevin Jackson (a black man) a racist for writing the article in question, or
- NOT call Kevin Jackson (a black man) a racist for writing the article in question.
Now, unless Ms. Kelly can explain why it WAS racist when a white man had authored the article but NOT racist when a black man had authored the article (which would expose some of her own racial biases), she has no other choice but to step on a politically incorrect landmine and call a black man a racist.
Good luck with that Megyn.
Until she corrects the record on this, i will not be watching anymore of her broadcasts. Pass this story around.
By Mychal Massie
In case you missed it, Fox News’ Megyn Kelly, who apparently fancies herself more as a factory wall pin-up than a credible news source, recently attacked Joe the Plumber calling him a racist for an article that she wanted the public to think he had written titled, “America Needs a White Republican President” which was in fact written by Kevin Jackson, who is only slightly lighter than am I.
But there sat Kelly, in all her insult-feigned glory, railing about how deplorable Joe was for writing such an insulting, insensitive, and racist article. But as I stated in the above paragraph, Joe the Plumber who is white did not write the article; Kevin Jackson who is black wrote the article. Joe simply reposted it.
[ . . . ]
Kelly is a shameful example of how the media tries to undermine true conservatives by either ignoring them or falsely accusing them. There is no question but that Kelly knew Joe had not written the article. There is absolutely no way her researchers would not have informed her of same. My personal assistant and researcher would never permit me to make such a mistake. It simply is not an option.
MORE – - – Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer.
- Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer | The Daily Rant: Conservative Mychal Massie’s Hard Hitting Commentary on Race, Obama and Politics
- Megyn Kelly Gets It Wrong (By Joe The Plumber) (with video)
- Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer (mychal-massie.com)
- Questions Megyn Kelly must answer (wnd.com)
- Megyn Kelly yells at Obama defender: Answer me, don’t go away to a happy place (bizpacreview.com)
- Megyn Kelly revisits how Obamacare was shoved down our throats… (therightscoop.com)
- Questions Megyn Kelly of Fox News Must Answer .. By Mychal Massie (saveamericafoundation.com)
- RACE IN AMERICA: Questions Megyn Kelly must answer (freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com)
- Questions Megyn Kelly must answer (mobile.wnd.com)
Imagine . . . just imagine . . . if this was somebody on Fox News saying, “Can We Get ‘Rap Music’ for president Obama?
It would be cries of racism from here to eternity.
“We’re going to call this the Senator Ted Cruz jobs report.”
- CNBC HOST: Can We Get ‘Mexican Music’ for Ted Cruz? (truthrevolt.org)
- VIDEO: CNBC’s Steve Liesman Says Mexican Music Should Be Played Behind Ted Cruz (ijreview.com)
- CNBC Reporter Wants ‘Mexican Music’ Playing For Ted Cruz Story (breitbart.com)
- CNBC Reporter Asks for ‘Mexican Music’ to Go With Ted Cruz Story (mediaite.com)
- CNBC Host’s Stunning Slam on Ted Cruz: ‘Can We Get Some…Mexican Music, Maybe?’ | Video (theblaze.com)
- CNBC’s Liesman: Can We Play Some “Mexican Music” While We Talk About Ted Cruz? (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- CNBC Anchor: Can we play some Mexican Music for Ted Cruz? (lunaticoutpost.com)
- TRUTH: FOX Proves Racism; Asks For African Music During Obama Segment (therionorteline.com)