Posted by Mason I. Bilderberg (MIB)
A classroom of 14 and 15-year-old Illinois high school students was assigned the task of deciding the fate of ten fictional characters in an exercise that critics called a lesson in death panels.
“Unless they receive this procedure, they will die,” the lesson states.
But there’s a problem. The local hospital only has enough machines to support six patients.
“That means four people are not going to live,” the assignment states. “You must decide from the information below which six will survive.”
The others weren’t so lucky.
- Death Panels 101? Chilling High School Assignment Makes Students Decide Who Lives and Who Dies (theblaze.com)
- Teacher Makes Students Decide Who Lives, Who Dies (radio.foxnews.com)
- Death Panels 101: Illinois High School Teacher Forces Students To Decide Who Lives, Who Dies (patdollard.com)
- Death Panels 101? Chilling High School Assignment Makes Students Decide Who Lives and Who Dies (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Illinois high schoolers asked to make “death panel” judgements (illinoisreview.typepad.com)