Alleged Photo Of Bombing Suspect’s Corpse Leaks Online (WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE)
A photo allegedly of the corpse of Boston marathon bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, began circulating online Wednesday afternoon.
It is unknown from whom or how the photo originated, though it appears to be taken inside a medical or law enforcement facility, indicating hospital or law enforcement personnel may have snapped the image.
Police Chief Bans Officers From Denny’s After Manager Tells Detective to Leave Her Gun in the Car or Leave
Gun sensitivity is certainly on the rise. And if you needed an example, look no further than Belleville, Ill., where a battle is brewing between local police officers and a Denny’s Restaurant after an on-duty detective who went inside was told that she either had to leave her firearm in the car or exit the establishment. In addition to voicing outrage at the alleged treatment, the Belleville police chief has since banned officers from eating at the diner.
Good Bye! Denny’s
- Denny’s Kick-Out Belleville Police for Being Armed (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- Officers banned from Belleville Denny’s after bringing guns into restaurant (kmov.com)
- Belleville Police Banned From Denny’s (fox2now.com)
- Police Told To Leave Denny’s For Carrying Guns (whnt.com)
- UPDATE: Belleville Police Settle Dispute With Local Denny’s (stlouis.cbslocal.com)