MSNBC’s Blistering Montage of the President Denying Knowledge of Recent Scandals | Video | TheBlaze.com
Even MessNBC is getting in on some of the action. They feign disbelief at Barry’s denials. Really? This president is the same s**thead who voted “present” 129 times while in the Illinois state Legislature to avoid making controversial votes.
This is the first bystander-in-chief (also known as The Limbaugh Theorem). He wants the authority without the responsibilty.
“What did the president know and when did he know it?”
Not much, and not until much later, an MSNBC-created montage of recent scandals recaps.
Among them are Operation Fast and Furious; the Internal Revenue Service’s extra scrutiny of conservative groups; Department of Justice subpoenas of Associated Press records; Solyndra; and the disastrous rollout of Obamacare.
Here’s a clip of the MSNBC segment:
- MSNBC’s Blistering Montage of the President Denying Knowledge of Recent Scandals (theblaze.com)
- MSNBC Shows Montage of Obama’s Untruths (VIDEO) (thelibertarianrepublic.com)
- Morning Joe Montage Shows Consistent Denials by White House of Various Scandals (freebeacon.com)
- Scarborough Loses It (huffingtonpost.com)
- GOP Rep Tells Morning Joe Co-host: You’re Part of the Problem (1800politics.com)