He knows everything. And yet he seems to know nothing. He’s passionate about the details of domestic policy but wasn’t privy to the details of his own legacy law. He’s an academic with a command of every issue at once but seemingly only finds out what his administration is doing in news reports. He’s so brilliant every normal endeavor he’s tried has bored him, but he couldn’t bother to entertain himself with more than one monthly meeting on the make-or-break program of his presidency. He’s the captain of the Culture of Competency who has overseen the most incompetent rollout of an entitlement program in history.
I was struck by a moment in President Obama’s press conference today where this paradox was on full display. The president floated, throughout the press conference, from profession of utter ignorance to confident declaration and directive. Allahpundit noted that Obama distanced himself from the website’s problems by saying he was never informed of its problems. He knew nothing.
PRESIDENT OBAMA: OK. On the website, I was not informed directly that the website would not be working as — the way it was supposed to. Has I been informed, I wouldn’t be going out saying, boy, this is going to be great. You know, I’m accused of a lot of things, but I don’t think I’m stupid enough to go around saying, this is going to be like shopping on Amazon or Travelocity, a week before the website opens, if I thought that it wasn’t going to work.
So, clearly, we and I did not have enough awareness about the problems in the website. Even a week into it, the thinking was that these were some glitches that would be fixed with patches, as opposed to some broader systemic problems that took much longer to fix and we’re still working on them.
Neat how his ignorance is proof of his smarts. “I don’t think I’m stupid enough…”
- The ignorant omniscience of President Obama (hotair.com)
- Article Reveals “Obama’s Ignorance” (bluegrassbulletin.com)
- President Obama was in the dark on HealthCare.gov problems (bizjournals.com)
- Obama: I’m not stupid enough to mislead on Obamacare website (washingtontimes.com)
- Obama Likens Health Care Law To Forcing People to ‘Buy a New Car’ (+video) (joemiller.us)
- Obama Pleads Ignorance (americanthinker.com)
- M.K.Ham: ‘The Ignorant Omniscience of President Obama’ (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- Obama: No One Told Me About Obamacare’s Problems (freebeacon.com)
- President Obama’s Other Remarks Yesterday (academeblog.org)
- Humbled and fumbled: Obama’s top 5 Obamacare screw ups (rare.us)
Jackie Mason Blasts Obama: “The Whole Country Wonders if This Guy’s President. He Sounds More Like a Maniac in an Asylum” | The Gateway Pundit
World Net Daily reported:
Legendary comedian Jackie Mason has uncorked a full-blown assault on President Obama and his troubled attempt at providing health care for Americans.
“It’s such a ridiculous thing. The whole country’s walking around wondering if this guy’s really the president of a country. He sounds more like a maniac in an asylum,” Mason said in a radio interview Sunday night.
“He’s saying things that nobody believes. He was always lying every day of his life. Every time he talks it was a lie. The only time he tells the truth is when you didn’t hear from him.”
“This is becoming so ridiculous, that even the biggest liar can’t top himself,” Mason, 76, told host Aaron Klein on WABC in New York City. “He looks at you straight in the face, and tells you that if you want your plan, you got your plan, you keep your plan. Now, a month-and-a-half later, you got no plan, you lost your plan, and he tells you you still got a plan.”
(NOTE: this audio version has been edited to only include comments regarding Obama. For the full version go to Klein Online.)
- Jackie Mason Blasts Obama: “The Whole Country Wonders if This Guy’s President. He Sounds More Like a Maniac in an Asylum” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Famous comic flays Obama as lying ‘maniac’ (mobile.wnd.com)
- Famous comic flays Obama as lying ‘maniac’ (wnd.com)
- Legendary comedian absolutely tears lying ‘maniac’ Obama to shreds (ivoter.com)
- Legendary comedian absolutely tears lying ‘maniac’ Obama to shreds (bizpacreview.com)
- Obama Destroyed! Lying Maniac Should Be Jailed Or Institutionalized According To Famous Comedian (gopthedailydose.com)
- Legendary Comedian Blasts President, Calls Obama a Lying Maniac (1800politics.com)
- Legendary Comic Jackie Mason Blasts Obama’s “Blatant” ObamaCare Lies “Sounds Like Maniac In Asylum” (ironicsurrealism.com)
- Jackie Mason: Obama a ‘Liar,’ ‘Out of Touch with Humanity’ (breitbart.com)
The videos show Obama promising 300 million Americans that “if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period.”
But that’s not what he really said, Obama announced Monday in a speech to about 200 Organizing for Action supporters, gathered at the St. Regis hotel in D.C.
“What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he told Obamacare’s political beneficiaries and contractors.
That claim is not supported by his videotaped statements, which don’t include any mention of his new “if it hasn’t changed” exception.
- Give It A Rest … Obama In Trauma (sandiateaparty.com)
- Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises (patriotrising.com)
- Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises (gopthedailydose.com)
WASHINGTON — Whether miffed over spying revelations or feeling sold out by U.S. moves in the Middle East, some of the United States’ closest allies are so upset that the Obama administration has gone into damage-control mode to ensure the rifts don’t widen and threaten critical partnerships.
The quarrels differ in their causes and degrees of seriousness. As a whole, however, they pose a new foreign policy headache for an administration whose overseas track record is seen in many quarters at home and abroad as reactive and lacking direction.
In Europe and the Middle East, rifts that once would’ve been quietly smoothed over have exploded into headlines and public remonstrations.
The uproar in Europe over revelations from fugitive former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden that the United States spied on as many as 35 government leaders, including Angela Merkel, the chancellor of Germany, has become so great that early Friday 28 European leaders said Merkel and French President Francois Hollande would open negotiations with the United States over a “no-spying agreement.”
In the Middle East, Saudi Arabia, already fed up with U.S. reluctance to get more deeply involved in the Syrian civil war, has become alarmed by Obama’s overtures to the Saudis’ archenemy, Iran, with which the Saudis are locked in a battle for regional supremacy. Reports indicate it is considering breaking over cooperation with the Obama administration on a range of issues, including training for so-called moderate Syrian rebels.
Once-ironclad ally Egypt, meanwhile, is upset that the U.S. is . . .
This might be the singularity we’ve all been waiting for. Infowars, the site that’s brought you such stories as “Mainstream Journalists Expose 9/11 Hoax” and “Syria’s ‘Chemical Weapons’ Turn Out to Be Sodium Flouride,” is out with a report on the “nut-job Obama supporters” who think a “right-wing conspiracy” is behind heathcare.gov’s failures.
“Many Obama supporters have taken to social media,” reports David Barton, ”to float the notion that the Koch brothers, Charles G. and David H. Koch, the billionaire industrialists, are funding an army of techies and hackers to somehow infiltrate and take down the Healthcare.gov website.”
What follows is a list of random people on Twitter. The most high-profile person I’ve seen forwarding the theory is the mayor of Elizabeth, N.J.
Twitchy, which lives for this sort of thing, has its own list; the amount of overlap between the two aggregations suggests that the universe of people sharing the opinion is pretty small. Occam’s razor: An Obama administration that’s now scrambling for any reason to explain why the site’s not reactive enough would not cover it up if somebody seemed to be DDoS’ing it. Actually, when asked whether a DDoS was possible, a Health and Human Services spokesman said this had already been looked into and dismissed.
But the first whiff of conspiracy theorizing has a way of seeping out. The tone of Susan Ferrechio’s item on Nancy Pelosi’s Obamacare worries makes Pelosi sound downright crazy.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi believes the new health care law should move forward without delay and said that “sabotage” by Republicans, and not just computer glitches, is hindering implementation.
Pelosi said the offices of some Republican lawmakers “are not giving information to constituents for how they can avail themselves” of the new program. Republicans are withholding the information, Pelosi said, “to undermine the Affordable Care Act.”
This is a real thing that’s happened.
[end] Via slate.com.
- New Hotness On The Left: Obamacare Was Sabotaged!!11! (minx.cc)
- Deranged liberals blame Obamacare website failures on nefarious Kochspiracy (twitchy.com)
- Delusional Nutsack Nancy Pelosi: Republican ‘Sabotage’ Hindering ObamaCare Disaster (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Charlie Veitch, the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist Who Realized He Was Duped (illuminutti.com)
- Alex Jones Insists the Kenyan Terrorist Attack Was Orchestrated by President Obama (illuminutti.com)
- How “The Matrix” inspired Conspiracy Theorists (and Vice-Verse) (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Things I’ve noticed about… 9/11 Conspiracy Theories (illuminutti.com)
- If the Government is shut down, then who is paying the shills? (illuminutti.com)
October 21, 2013
Obama addressed the nation this morning, flanked by those who claim they’ve enrolled in Obamacare. Wouldn’t you hate to have been the bureaucrat in charge of finding those people? Like needles in a haystack! But anyway … Obama acknowledged that Healthcare.gov “hasn’t worked as smoothly as it was supposed to work.” That’s an understatement, Mr. President. But then he went on to blame it on the number of people visiting the website, which we know is just not true. The website design is deeply flawed and today we found out that it is going to take a re-write of 5 million lines of code to make it usable. That has nothing to do with website traffic.
Today Obama stressed the administration’s new ‘tech surge’ in order to fix the site. Too little, too late? But Obama tried to remind the American people that Obamacare is more than a website.
The problem is that people have to use websites in order to sign up for Obamacare or soon they will face a fine! Now the administration is pushing signing up over the telephone. He went as far so as to give out the phone number during his address! So Sean decided to call that ObamaCare help phone number…live…on the air! Listen below:
[END] via The Sean Hannity Show
- Find Out What Happens When Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline (theblaze.com)
- @SeanHannity calls ACA 800 line, hilarity ensues! #SOTR (stacyontheright.com)
- Obamacare Hotline Operator Admits to Hannity: No One Likes Obamacare (pjmedia.com)
Among influential U.S. political tweeters, President Barack Obama is the undisputed king of the fake followers. A MailOnline analysis ranks his sizable Twitter following as the most deceptive total among the 21 most influential accounts run by American politicians: More than 19.5 million of his 36.9 million Twitter followers are accounts that don’t correspond to real people.
The four phoniest accounts in the sample, which included Democratic and Republican Party leaders in Washington, D.C., were those belonging to President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michelle Obama and the White House communications shop.
Of the president’s 36.9 million Twitter followers, an astonishing 53 per cent – or 19.5 million – are fake accounts, according to a search engine at the Internet research vendor StatusPeople.com. Just 20 per cent of Obama’s Twitter buddies are real people who are active users.
- Obama is Political King of the Fake Twitter Followers (tomohalloran.com)
- SHOCK: Obama has 19.5 MILLION fake TWITTER followers? (redflagnews.com)
- Move over, Michelle. The President’s fake Twitter followers blows everyone else away. (techi.com)
- Obama has 19.5 MILLION fake TWITTER followers? (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama has nearly 2 million fake Twitter followers (dailycaller.com)
- 55% Of Obama’s Twitter Followers Are Fake (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama has Nearly 2 Million Fake Twitter Followers (joemiller.us)
- 53% of Obama Twitter Followers Are Fake Accounts (breitbart.com)
- Barack Obama is political king of the fake Twitter followers (canadafreepress.com)
- Michelle Obama Has Over 2 Million Imaginary Friends (thedailysheeple.com)
Do you believe the balls on this piece of shit?
This is what he said in 2012: Obama draws ‘red line’ for Syria on chemical and biological weapons
This is what shithead says now -
“First of all, I didn’t set a red line,” said Obama. “The world set a red line. The world set a red line when governments representing 98 percent of the world’s population said the use of chemical weapons are [inaudble] and passed a treaty forbidding their use, even when countries are engaged in war. Congress set a red line when it ratified that treaty. Congress set a red line when it indicated that in a piece of legislation entitled the Syria Accountability Act that some of the horrendous things happening on the ground there need to be answered for. So, when I said in a press conference that my calculus about what’s happening in Syria would be altered by the use of chemical weapons, which the overwhelming consensus of humanity says is wrong, that wasn’t something I just kind of made up. I didn’t pluck it out of thin air. There’s a reason for it.”
And here’s video of Obama setting a “red line” in regard to Syria, from over a year ago:
- Obama: ‘I Didn’t Set a Red Line’ on Syria… (redflagnews.com)
- Obama: ‘I Didn’t Set a Red Line’ on Syria (ncrenegade.com)
- Obama: ‘I Didn’t Set a Red Line’ (freebeacon.com)
- Historical Revisionism on Who Set Syria’s ‘Red Line’ (nationalreview.com)
- Obama Argues for Syria Strike: ‘I Didn’t Set a Red Line, The World Did’ (mediaite.com)
- Obama says he ‘didn’t set a red line’ (huffingtonpost.com)
From June of this year. Share this with everybody you know.
WARNING: VERY (VERY) GRAPHIC CONTENT
Reggie Love says he and President Obama played cards during the Osama bin Laden raid, and that the president told him, “I can’t watch this entire thing.”
“Most people were like down in the Situation Room and [President Obama] was like, ‘I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing,’ We must have played 15 games of spades,” said Love at a public event.
Obama’s Buddies the Black Separatists..
Obama is a racist. This point is undeniable with the facts that Obama is choosing to associate with these people.
Most of us knew it from the beginning, that he was a Racist! What else is new?
Talk about an incestuous relationship: President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama attended a cocktail party this evening at the Martha’s Vineyard home of National Public Radio host/serious journalist/dear friend and ally, Michele Norris.
After flying into the Vineyard this weekend and patiently awaiting the arrival of dozens of the president’s basketballs and Bo the family dog, both of which arrived with a security detail on a Marine chopper the following day, the Obamas got all gussied up and moseyed on over to a cocktail party hosted by friends in the unbiased media.
Michele Norris is the race-obsessed journalist and former co-host of NPR’s “All Things Considered.”
Norris, her husband Broderick Johnson, and her family have been coming to racially segregated Martha’s Vineyard for over 20 years.
To avoid a conflict of interest during the 2012 presidential campaign, ever the unbiased journalist, Norris took a leave of absence from NPR while her husband, Broderick Johnson, worked as a key adviser on Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign.
Check it out: – See more at: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/obama-hanging-with-black-separatists-at-marthas-vineyard/#sthash.yFyircT5.dpuf
Check it out: – See more at: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/obama-hanging-with-black-separatists-at-marthas-vineyard/#sthash.yFyircT5.dpuf
Valerie Jarrett Named in Benghazi — and Liberals Go Nuts
Report has written an article saying that sources in the know have confirmed that Valerie Jarrett, not President Obama, gave an order to military forces to stand down on the night the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked, leaving four Americans dead.
The story was picked up by Rush Limbaugh, whose audience numbers in the millions, so now liberals are bending over backwards to attack Limbaugh, the original article and its writer. Media Matters, with all the furious intellectual energy of a toy poodle, condemns the original article as “evidence-free” and blasts its use of anonymous sources.
Because media outlets like the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, CNN, ABC, etc. NEVER EVER use anonymous sources. And nobody who works for this Administration could possibly be fearful of retaliation if they speak out.
The liberal media tactic on Benghazi — and other Obama scandals — has been to ignore the story, then leak a little piece of information, then claim the new info is old news (because conservative media covered it six months before), then go back to ignoring the story until time comes for the next leak. Meanwhile, to handle the conservative upstarts, the strategy is deny, deny, deny. Media Matters even denies there was an order to stand down, even though troops were ready to go assist in Benghazi.
Oh, senator! That was beautiful. No wonder it has been retweeted nearly 3,000 times and counting.
- Zinger of the day! Sen. Cruz blasts Obama with one ‘blogger-grade sarcasm’ question (twitchy.com)
- ‘Shots. Fired’: Ted Cruz on why Holder won’t resign: ‘Still some amendments in Bill of Rights left unviolated’ (twitchy.com)
- Sen. Ted Cruz’s solution to the IRS: Abolish it (redalertpolitics.com)
- Boom! Sen. Ted Cruz zings Obama’s Texas visit with hilarious graphic (twitchy.com)
- Ted Cruz Set to Infuriate the Left With Immigration Bill Amendment (dancingczars.wordpress.com)
- Ted Cruz Is Proud ‘Obamaphobic’ (kstreet607.com)