Imagine . . . just imagine . . . if this was somebody on Fox News saying, “Can We Get ‘Rap Music’ for president Obama?
It would be cries of racism from here to eternity.
“We’re going to call this the Senator Ted Cruz jobs report.”
- CNBC HOST: Can We Get ‘Mexican Music’ for Ted Cruz? (truthrevolt.org)
- VIDEO: CNBC’s Steve Liesman Says Mexican Music Should Be Played Behind Ted Cruz (ijreview.com)
- CNBC Reporter Wants ‘Mexican Music’ Playing For Ted Cruz Story (breitbart.com)
- CNBC Reporter Asks for ‘Mexican Music’ to Go With Ted Cruz Story (mediaite.com)
- CNBC Host’s Stunning Slam on Ted Cruz: ‘Can We Get Some…Mexican Music, Maybe?’ | Video (theblaze.com)
- CNBC’s Liesman: Can We Play Some “Mexican Music” While We Talk About Ted Cruz? (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- CNBC Anchor: Can we play some Mexican Music for Ted Cruz? (lunaticoutpost.com)
- TRUTH: FOX Proves Racism; Asks For African Music During Obama Segment (therionorteline.com)