On Friday, Rush Limbaugh issued a fiery response to Oprah Winfrey’s claim that the “disrespect” President Barack Obama faces is, in “many cases,” due to the fact that he is black. Oprah made the comments during an interview with BBC.
“Just the level of disrespect, when the senator yelled out, ‘You’re a liar!’ Remember that? Yeah, I think that there’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs, and that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African-American,” Oprah said in the interview. “There’s no question about that. And it’s the kind of thing that nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it.”
Immediately after playing the audio, Limbaugh asked of Oprah: “Then how the hell did you become who you are?”
“Why hasn’t anybody in your audience, Oprah, ever said, ‘You lie!’? Because you have. It wasn’t a senator, Oprah. It was a congressman by the name of Joe Wilson, and he was right. Obama was lying,” Limbaugh added.
The radio host said he had to be “really careful” because Oprah is a “goddess to a lot of people,” but he still didn’t seem to hold back much.
“These people are not nearly as smart as they think they are, and they don’t know nearly what they think they know,” he continued. “They are embarrassingly ignorant. It wasn’t a senator. It was a congressman. And it’s not because he was black. It’s because he was lying, Oprah! He’s lying now!”
Listen to the audio via the Daily Rushbo:
- Limbaugh Goes Off on Oprah Over Racism Charge: ‘It’s Because He Was Lying, Oprah!’ | TheBlaze.com (rubinoworld.com)
- Limbaugh Goes Off on Oprah Over Racism Charge: ‘It’s Because He Was Lying, Oprah!’ (theblaze.com)
- Limbaugh Goes Off on Oprah Over Racism Charge: ‘It’s Because He Was Lying, Oprah!’ (redflagnews.com)
- Limbaugh to Oprah: ‘How the Hell Did You Become Who You Are’ If Obama Faces Racism? (mediaite.com)
- Limbaugh Goes Off on Oprah Over Racism Charge: ‘It’s Because He Was Lying, Oprah!’ (gopthedailydose.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Attacks Oprah Over Obama, Race Comments (AUDIO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Limbaugh Tees Off On Oprah Over Recent Defense Of Obama (ijreview.com)
- One media giant calls out another for epic hypocrisy: ‘My God, Oprah!’ (bizpacreview.com)
- Oprah Winfrey: Obama is victim of racism; racists ‘just have to die’ (bizpacreview.com)
- Oprah Tells BBC: Many Americans ‘Disrespect’ Obama Because He’s Black (mediaite.com)
Valerie Jarrett Named in Benghazi — and Liberals Go Nuts
Report has written an article saying that sources in the know have confirmed that Valerie Jarrett, not President Obama, gave an order to military forces to stand down on the night the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked, leaving four Americans dead.
The story was picked up by Rush Limbaugh, whose audience numbers in the millions, so now liberals are bending over backwards to attack Limbaugh, the original article and its writer. Media Matters, with all the furious intellectual energy of a toy poodle, condemns the original article as “evidence-free” and blasts its use of anonymous sources.
Because media outlets like the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, CNN, ABC, etc. NEVER EVER use anonymous sources. And nobody who works for this Administration could possibly be fearful of retaliation if they speak out.
The liberal media tactic on Benghazi — and other Obama scandals — has been to ignore the story, then leak a little piece of information, then claim the new info is old news (because conservative media covered it six months before), then go back to ignoring the story until time comes for the next leak. Meanwhile, to handle the conservative upstarts, the strategy is deny, deny, deny. Media Matters even denies there was an order to stand down, even though troops were ready to go assist in Benghazi.